Sweet Tooth Town : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Aces Up

Started by holly222,

Previous topic - Next topic

holly222

I was playing and needed one more plane to get to rank 11.......then when i got it it said i needed 24 more!  I dint go up a rank or nothing....its like i started rank 10 over again......

Betty Boop

log completely out of pogo, clear your cache, shut down the browser and log back into pogo again...this has happened to me on lots of games, most recently poppa zoppa

holly222

Great thanks!  Now Im back down to 3 to go.....

cntrypuddinpop

everyone says that game is so easy, well i have tried to figure it out and i still have yet to win a game  :P

homelessdog

Did you read the instructions? 

It really is quite easy once you understand how it works.  It's not like any other solitaire game. 

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

Gunner

Its a good game and I love to hear the men pilots speak when they want to shoot down a card.... ;)

Douglas

It IS a good game, when they didn't have the stupid memory leak.  Before they "fixed" it, I could easily complete 10-20 squadrons before getting bored... now I have to close ALL my browser windows after every 1.5 squadrons because of it.  Jigsaw Detective is the same way.  And don't tell me to delete the downloaded file, have done that on numerous occasions.  I'm quite savvy with computers, to be honest.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview