PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 02:34:46 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

EARN CASH ON POGO!

Started by MountainDewThunder,

Previous topic - Next topic

MountainDewThunder

Details I just found out on the link listed under:

http://www.pogo.com/marketing/affiliate/affiliate.jsp?sls=2&site=pogo

Don't know if this has been brought up or not but I'll find out I guess.  :P

bobby

i would only do that if they gave  you a badge too ;D

MountainDewThunder

well hey, I guess it is $4 for anyone that uses a free pass and I guess you get more if they join as "club".

bobby

hereatic555

you get $4 for every club pass they use then an additional $2  if they sign up for club pogo

NY Greek Girl

well i really dont know how they r going 2 hand out $4 each person that signs up someone else they cant even pay the people that won the jack pot , one of my friends never used an auto in her life, wins $1000.00 jackpot christmas time and she still waiting on her prize, she claimed it and they told her it will be in the mail and still nothing!!!

homelessdog

I think some are misunderstanding the program.  You do not get paid for giving out free pass.

"The Club Pogo affiliate program pays you each time a new user registers for a FREE 14-day trial of Club Pogo. If that user remains a Club Pogo member past the 14-day trial, you'll earn even more!"

That means the person needs to sign up as a new member and provide credit card information.  If they don't cancel within 14 days they get charged for a years service and you get a $6 commission.  If they do cancel with 14 days, they don't get charged and you get a $4 commission.  It doesn't have anything to do with the 5-day Guest Passes that club members can give out.

In addition there is a minimum required payout amount of $25.  Meaning that you will not get any money at all unless you accumulate $25 worth of commissions. 

If you have a high traffic website and think you can get people to join Club Pogo then it might be beneficial to join.

holly222

I dont do anything that you have to put your socal sec. number on it off the web.......looks a little fishy to me.......

Hooper2092

I am doing this and it is actually legit. I had to put everything about my business in and include my website and wait for them to evaluate my site and deny/approve my request. Then I had to print out a tax form with my business name etc fill it out, fax it back.
I have had 2 sign ups since last friday. They give you an account with a special site that keeps track of your commissions. Its a very good idea if you have the proper traffic to your site. If pogo would only approve a site like this :-P It would make a killin! lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview