PlayBuddy
October 10, 2024, 12:15:50 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Stack'em HD : Remove 1800 animals this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 50 black suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 68 disco balls or discoball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

badge question!

Started by cntrypuddinpop,

Previous topic - Next topic

cntrypuddinpop

i was looking at my bage albums and i saw that you can win a badge as many times as you want. what would be the point of that? i don't know if this was already posted or not if it is what is it under? thanks!!

Betty Boop

its helpful when you have the 2003 and 2004 albums done and are current in 2005 and they do a super badge that requires winning more then just the 2 badges per week...then we can pick a personal challenge of a badge we have already done...also some just like to win the badge more then once so they can have a 2x, etc beside that badge

Barbara

I guess there really isn't a point to it, except for the super badge tie in.  I have the Its Raining Carrots badge 39 times.  Tomorrow it will have a X40 next to it.  I just want to see how high I can make it go.

kessler

lmao! Maybe eventually you will get a completed banner over just that badge... yeah right!  Imagaine the hullaballoo that would cause if you could "complete" a badge by doing it as a challenge so many times. Pogo players everywhere would be abuzz! (hope this makes sense... ;D)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview