PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:56:07 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pogos finaly stepin up

Started by hereatic555,

Previous topic - Next topic

hereatic555

i noticed that in tri-peaks there are tournament rooms i think that they are need and especialy in high stakes pool

Adacia

Maybe they decided to do this because everyone here suddenly wrote pogo to request their tourney host badge...hahaha!   :D Great find though.  O0

hereatic555

i was a tourny host for 6 months and i had the badge for ages i just hated how the leagues think they own rooms and they think they can tell people what to do (maybe thats why im not liked in many pool rooms these days)

Carly

Quote from: hereatic555 on July 19, 2005, 06:39:27 AM
i noticed that in tri-peaks there are tournament rooms i think that they are need and especialy in high stakes pool

Thanks for the info.

jrp

They also have tourney rooms in poppa zoppa too, but  host tried to take over the non-tournyey  room I was in , I did not move and was getting the hi score, they finally left, after they figured out I would not leave

HollyDazed

I was in a Lottso room on the evening of badge day when Lottso was one of the badges (was that just last Wed? - man, time goes fast!).  Anyway, a bunch of people and a tourny director came in and proceeded to set up a tounament.  They kept having trouble with getting booted and so forth and all of a sudden the tourny host spouts off with 'I wish some of the people here would leave.  We're trying to have a tournament and all these people being in here are spoiling it.'  I couldn't believe it!  It wasn't a tourny room - it was a temp. room.  When I got my challenge done and was ready to leave I had finally had enough and couldn't resist pointing out to everyone that 1.  the game rooms are available to anyone at any time whether or not you are in a tournament or just playing for fun and 2.  if you're silly enough to set up a tournament on the first evening of a badge challenge you deserve all the puter problems that you get.  I wonder why no one said anything when I said goodbye and wished them all a pleasant evening.  hmmmmm

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview