PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:46:20 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Dumping tokens to avoid notice?

Started by BadgeBaby,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeBaby

Which game seems to be a loser for betting tokens?  Getting a little high here & would rather not have the big total as the topic of discussion when I play. :(

Jeffer

Yeah, just check my account... lol...

Just stay in for every hand.  You'll lose them quick..

bobbysbackup

It's funny, I tend to stay away from the super high rooms because I'm afraid to LOSE tokens!  I always assumed that's where the best poker players hung out.

The middle rooms are TOO easy, as most players there are real beginners.  You find much better players (usually) in the high roller area.  I'd like to find a superhigh room where people are purposefully dumping tokens!  lol

lilgreenfrog

I lose a lot of tokens in the Super rooms in hopes of getting my tokenage up there a bit. Haven't been on the fortunate end yet to need to dump any. I finally got back up to a million...woohoo, go me! LOL. My goal is 5. I am a badge-o-holic...but I really like Hold em. Kinda stinks when I fall back down to 200 or so and can't restake when I need to. Grrrr.
Peace!

avs1roy33

Why don't you just spend some tokens into the pogo drawings?

BadgeBaby

Thought about that, but as much as I use the autos, I'm a little paranoid about using them for drawings....It would suck to have my account checked & then kicked.

avs1roy33

Thats true, but your chances of winning are pretty low.

GreenDayFan

I would say in the poker rooms, just bet really high when you get a rubbish hand and that should clear them, especially in the high rollers rooms

sentinels

well, i got myself up to 40 million and evryone started asking that inevitable ? How did u get so many tokens...my answer...i bought poppit to go for my son and let him earn the tokens and i transfer them to my account. They let u move 672,000 a week as is.
  I finally got tired of the ?s so i dumped 29 mil on tickets towards the $50. i lost..lol...but..it was the best 29 mil i ever spent...no more ?s

TIGERTIGERTIGER

Quote from: bobbysbackup on May 31, 2005, 09:40:33 PM
It's funny, I tend to stay away from the super high rooms because I'm afraid to LOSE tokens!  I always assumed that's where the best poker players hung out.

The middle rooms are TOO easy, as most players there are real beginners.  You find much better players (usually) in the high roller area.  I'd like to find a superhigh room where people are purposefully dumping tokens!  lol
I'll second that!!!!!!!!! O0

Gunner

Why don't you buy clothes and accessories for you mini, that will take up a lot of tokens if you buy a lot of different scenes, clothes, accessories....etc

homelessdog

Yeah, I'd be buying all the Pogo Mini outfits... if I wanted to get rid of tokens. 

But I have no reason to get rid of tokens. 

HollyDazed

I was up to 73+ million and dumped 60 million in the drawings.  Then I bought all the clothes, accessories and scenery for my mini so right now I'm around 11 1/2 million.  The only problem is when you check winnings stats it still says I've won all those tokens.  Oh well, I guess I'll eat a bowl of worms and die.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview