PlayBuddy
October 10, 2024, 04:25:05 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Stack'em HD : Remove 1800 animals this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 50 black suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 68 disco balls or discoball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

defective trouncer???

Started by tmonsteriii,

Previous topic - Next topic

tmonsteriii

i purchased trouncer and to be perfectly honest i am ending up in last place just about every game i lplay, i do better without it.  any suggestions anyone

Barbara

Please delete the copy that you have and download it again. 

tmonsteriii

ok barbara, i deleted the trouncer i had and downloaded a new one.  played 3 games here are of my results

game 1, ended up 7th out of 10th 8120, no spin

game 2 ended up 6th out of 9th 8330 no spin

game 3 ended up 8th out of 9th 8340 no spin

any more suggestions?

Barbara

Your auto works, that is a good thing.  I am very surprised that you aren't getting higher scores.  The scores you are getting are decent and you are getting the eggs and the rank points.  I don't use Trouncer because the scores are so high.  I like to fly under the radar and not be in first place.  I don't honestly know what would help you.  Jeffer may have a better idea.  Are you running any other applications while running this auto?

sentinels

I did better playing it myself , lol, BUT....i wouldnt have gone without Trouncer, that game is now beat and far far behind me...well until a challenge then i will break it once again lol....Wtg BadgeHelp, ypu are ALL GREAT!!!

corvettegurl

Can I suggest going into a Room with less People in it.....I always go rooms with fewer People in them that way your chance of coming in a higher rank is better and it helps with the percentage of your stats if you worry about that kinda thing.  Just a Thought O0

Jeffer

I think Pogonutz may have the idea.  Are you playing in a competitive or team room?  I get good overall scores in a team room with Trouncer set on slow.  I play in competitive rooms by myself, and because you automatically get all the bonus scores, I almost always got a spin.  Now that I have a 36 badge, I'm not so concerned about JP spins So I'm using Stompzilla now.

tmonsteriii

thank you all very much for the help and info.  i will try what you have suggested.  all i want to do is finish the game for the badges.  i do set trouncer in setting 3 and play in team room.  once again thank you.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview