PlayBuddy
October 10, 2024, 10:21:59 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Stack'em HD : Remove 1800 animals this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 50 black suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 68 disco balls or discoball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Daily Token limit on Poppit?

Started by kswiss,

Previous topic - Next topic

kswiss

Hello every1!  I'm a newbie so plz bear with me here...

Just wondering if there r any limits to the amount of tokens you can receive per day/hour/etc?
I've been using TP2 for a couple weeks without any issues. LOVE IT! hehe
But I just noticed today (after quite a bit of usage) that I'm only getting like 50% of the tokens per round.  I have her set to the slowest speed & notice if I pause it for a few mins during each round that I get more tokens....any suggestions?

Also...I'm not able to do anything else while TP2 is running.  I cant have any other applications up, surf the web, & I cant even chat!  If I do, TP2 crashes......Is this normal?

I REALLY appreciate any tips/suggestions you may have.

:) Kswiss

Barbara

Yes, Pogo put a cap on the amount of tokens you can receive playing some games.  No, you cannot run an auto and still surf the web.  The auto has to be able to read the game board and the mouse is needed for movement in the game.

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

kswiss

Thanks Barbara & lol Bear.....ur too funny!

Ok, so I'm a geek & actually watched auto with a calculater and it is really odd.  I get 100% of the tokens on the first round but it drops down to about 50% thereafter.  If I pause it for a few mins during game play, then I get 100% again.  Could my lil TP2 be running too fast?  I have it set at the slowest speed & when prompted if I care about tokens I say YES plz. I'm on XP & resolution is set at 1024 X 768.....again any info from those in the know is greatly appreciated.

:) Kswiss

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview