This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Snowbird Solitaire : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Vandalism to the Max

Started by SoaringUSAEagle,

Previous topic - Next topic

SoaringUSAEagle

Some asshole thought it would be fun to have my house as their target at 12:00am this morning.  Consequently, I am paranoid and didnt get but 2 hours of sleep.  My only guesses on who did this, after living in this house for 16 years, is the bastard that hit me in the parking lot the other week ago.  He fought his ticket Friday and only paid $60 of the $360.  He musta lied through his teeth to get off... And I dont think the school Officer was present, so there may be a re issue coming up.

But here are the pictures of my non safe home.  We are, and always have been in the quiet area of town.  Well, only our house was shot at.  No other car or anything in the area was shot or anything like that.  This kid just better watch out.  I am just going to listen to begin with, and if I hear some crap about it... He better f--king run.

(Pictures are HUGE because I am leaving them HUGE.... 5.3 megapixel cam... very nice)

http://www.soaringusaeagle.com/house/HPIM0189.JPG
http://www.soaringusaeagle.com/house/HPIM0190.JPG
http://www.soaringusaeagle.com/house/HPIM0191.JPG
http://www.soaringusaeagle.com/house/HPIM0192.JPG
http://www.soaringusaeagle.com/house/HPIM0193.JPG
http://www.soaringusaeagle.com/house/HPIM0194.JPG

admin

DEBKARLAR

Homer

Wow that bites. :o Be careful you can't outrun a bullett. :-\

I know you probably can't prove who did it but I would make sure you tell the cops about your run in with that kid.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

SoaringUSAEagle

Quote from: Homer on May 02, 2004, 06:47:29 AM
I know you probably can't prove who did it but I would make sure you tell the cops about your run in with that kid.

The first question they asked my parents before they saw me.... was, "Ya got kids?" "Does he have people who dont like him?"

So yea, they know.

wutupkid

that really sucks, eagle. i hope that the police find enough evidence to put this guy behind bars.

SoaringUSAEagle

We just found out that we didnt get shot out... We found the 2 rocks.  We have a flower bed incased in rocks and last night I found the one small rock out of place and even asked the police about it, but they turned my idea down.  Well I was out there just now, and the one rock I found last night fits perfectly in the dent in the door.  We found a bigger rock out of place and it did the big window.

It's still weird... our house out of the thousands... It's just not adding up to anyone but the kid I think it is, along with his buddies... The moonlight was just enough last night.  They walked clear up onto our property... 5-10ft away from the window and let them fly. 

wutupkid

what i would do is set up a video camera behind a window in case they come back. hopefully this will catch the people that did it.

SoaringUSAEagle

fatkid

Just looking at those pictures I didn't think it was bullets that hit your house... Sucks royally for you though Jeff... I told you before that the justice system is a real bitch in the U.S.  It's not really what you know, but who you know... Sounds like this kid knew some people who knew some people...
QuoteHe fought his ticket Friday and only paid $60 of the $360.  He musta lied through his teeth to get off... And I dont think the school Officer was present, so there may be a re issue coming up.
Well if that's all he got the first time there will be no "re-issue".  Once judgment has been passed, that's it.  Double Jeopardy.  You can't continue to to try the same person over and over for the same case until you get the sentence that suites you... I know it sucks  ;), but ya just can't do it...  As for the vandalism, I say take this into your own hands... If this dude wants to get down, take the party to his house, and cars, and mailboxes, and boat, and etc etc etc...
The best prank we pulled was we filled up some of those big pressurized bug spray bottles (the ones with the hand pump) with gasoline and we went over to a kids house and during the spring (as it is now), we started writing F*ck this and that all over his lawn with gas.  Then we drew some pentagrams and other stupid crap all over the lawn... Come 2 weeks later all the grass died in the exact lines we sprayed them on, in his grass, and stayed that way for over 2 years until they just re-sodded their entire lawn.  Immature; you betcha... Funny as hell though...  Heck an even easier and faster way to get him back is to put a potato in the exhaust pipes of their cars and then fill the gas tank up with sugar (just use a funnel)... If the sugar is in there for long enough (over night) you will really hit em' hard in the wallet to get that -ish cleaned up...  And I wouldn't even worry about knowing for sure whether or not it was this kid... I'd just do it the first chance you get... Everyone knows he probably deserved it...

Well best of luck to ya Jeff...  ;D

Element

Quote from: fatkid on May 02, 2004, 11:40:44 AM
The best prank we pulled was we filled up some of those big pressurized bug spray bottles (the ones with the hand pump) with gasoline and we went over to a kids house and during the spring (as it is now), we started writing F*ck this and that all over his lawn with gas.  Then we drew some pentagrams and other stupid crap all over the lawn... Come 2 weeks later all the grass died in the exact lines we sprayed them on, in his grass, and stayed that way for over 2 years until they just re-sodded their entire lawn. 

Lmao that hilarious  ;D

fatkid

Yeah that pentagrams were my personal favorite...
Gotta kind of freak you out when one day you walk out onto your lawn and their are pentagrams lying aroud all over the place... ;)

SoaringUSAEagle

I dont think this is double jeopardy, fatkid.  The school officer was not present at the hearing, therefore, the kid could have just said whatever, and got away with it.  My mom used to work at the PD, there can be re issues.  ;D

As for the pranks... That's awesome.  I knew about the gas tank...*Is w hy I have a locking gas cap

hehe... Really funny tho... one of the cops that attended the little incident last night lives 2 houses away from this kid.  Hmm...

fatkid

QuoteI dont think this is double jeopardy, fatkid.  The school officer was not present at the hearing, therefore, the kid could have just said whatever, and got away with it.

Actually I had a situation somewhat like that happen to me.  I got into a pretty big fight in school and wound up being arrested for it.  After talking with my school officer and everyone else they decided they were going to press full charges against me for it.  Disturbing the peace, assault, possession of a deadly weapon on a school campus, possession of controlled substances on a school campus - 2 counts... So basically I was looking at $15k in fines, a year in jail (I was 18 at the time), and TONS of comunity service...  The officer at my school wrote up a report about what had happened...  When I appeared in court the school cop who was sapposed to show up to testify, got into a car wreck on his way to the court house from the school... He couldn't testify so the only thing the judge had to go on was my word, the other kid's word, and a report that the cop had written (which didn't make the situation out to be as bad as it really was).  To make a long story short the cop tried to petition the court to allow him to testify, but I had already been sentenced and all was over...  Even though the wreck wasn't the officer's fault the courts had already punished me according to his written report and would not allow me to be tried again (double jeopardy).  All I wound up getting was $300 in fines and 100 hours of community service... Plus it helped that my dad is a lawyer to help get me off the worst of the charges (possession of a deadly weapon, and possession of a controlled substance)...  But if they tried to reissue any kind of charge against him that had already been brought up in court I would be really really suprised...

Element

man thats some serious stuff..

i dont know much about it but my cousin got put in jail for getting into a fight with possesion of a deadly wepon and hes been in there for about 8 months now.. :(

fatkid

Yeah I got really lucky... It could have royally screwed up my plans on college and jobs and whatnot...  Lucky me, someone hit the cop and he couldn't make it to the court house on time... Oh well  ::)

Sucks for your cousin though... I've been arrested before for like 2 months and again for 4 months and it really sucked...

SoaringUSAEagle

QuoteDouble Jeopardy

I have just verified with a lady that my mom knows that still works at the PD and has for 20+ years that tickets can be re issued.  And it's not double jeopardy.

SoaringUSAEagle

My dad and I installed a motion censored light this afternoon/early evening.... has a 250 watt light bulb in it.  I picks up motion within our yard, and only our yard, plus the driveway... We have it so it wont pick up cars in the street.  But... I was just out there now that its dark and holy crap... Its like dang daylight. 

It's gonna be interesting.

I still feel violated.

fatkid

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview