PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:05:42 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo apologizes and awards forfeited prizes!!!!!

Started by cluck,

Previous topic - Next topic

cluck

[tr]Contact Name and Title: Malcolm Baskerville
Contact Phone: 6506285270
Contact Email: mbaskerv@pogo.com
We have researched this issue and it appears that the prize in question was erroneously forfeited. According to our records, the screen name, #########, does not appear to have ever designated as being a confirmed cheater and therefore the prize should have never been forfeited. I will have our prize administrator contact this individual with information on when to expect to receive this prize as well as our apology for this oversight
.[/tr]

:o

Pogo has yet to contact me with an apology  ::) but have received 1 of 2 prizes!!!!      ;D  O0

NotAdumbBlonde

wtg, it pays to put up a fight  O0   Maybe if more would complain, they would award more prizes

cluck

AGREED... but at least I have my prizes & badges back :-)

that's all I cared about anyway

cluck

P.S. That Quote I made in blue... was Pogo's reply to the Better Business Bureau... Pogo has not contacted me. One of my prizes showed up in the mail & my badges just appeared!   :o

So I'm not actually holding my breath for an apology  ::)

jbetsybear

I just lost my pogo account because some one reported that i was cheating.
I was telling someone about cheating and they assumed I was. pogo cant prove I cheated.
how can I fight this and get my badges and tokens back?

Homer

You won't get your account back especially if you have cheated in the past. This is easy for them to prove. Pogo does not care.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

jbetsybear

thanks Homer I do have another account  just not in the club.
guess ill be using that one :P :'(

Homer

Sorry you lost your account but that's how it works in Pogo's world. They can do anything they want without having to answer for it. I'd get my money back from the credit card company. Tell them you did not get your year of gameplay that you paid for.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

fluster

jbetsybear... if you haven't cheated... then u should file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.  They really help!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview