This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Crazy thing that happens when I use sneekin.com

Started by princess,

Previous topic - Next topic

princess

OK this is wacky... Just the past couple days, when I use www.sneekin.com to go into pogo, when the room opens up that I have entered, the new window is really tiny and I can't figure out how to make it bigger.  I know I should be able to click on the edge and drag it to a bigger size but that doesn't work, neither does right clicking and dragging.  I can't see the chat or all of the tables in a new room or window.  I hope I have described this so it makes sense!   ::) Anyone know why it is doing this all of a sudden and how I can fix it?  Thanks so much!

Barbara

princess

Sneekin IS the backdoor recommended here, isn't it?  It's featured on the main page anyway.  What's the other backdoor in?

princess

Hmmm, ok thanks but guess what?  It's doing the same thing that sneekin was doing, not showing up in the window completely.  It must be a computer setting then and not a problem with that one site.  I only get part of the room in the window and I can'y make the window bigger by clicking and dragging.  Thanks for your help Barbara!  Anyone know anything else I can try?  Thanks

sarah413

The window you are getting is a javascript popup window.  Those are the types of windows I always get, even at sneekin.com.  You used to be able to "right click" on the room link and click "open in new window" and the game would appear in type of ie window you are refering to, princess.  Sneekin.com, mybackdoors.com, and pogo now all seem to be linking to the javascript popup windows.  You could go to your history folder and look under the folder game1.pogo.  If you click on any of those games in there, they will pop up in a regular window even if originally they were opened in a javascript window.  But that's too complicated.  I'll just stick with the javascript window.  Sorry if I'm not making sense.  I'm sure that the many brilliant minds on this forum will have an easier solution.

Sarah (daily lurker and very infrequent poster!)

Barbara

If you are going to write replies like this, please be a frequent, as opposed to infrequent poster.  We need you, please. And we appreciate you.

sarah413

Barbara

sarah413

Quote from: Barbara on July 20, 2005, 10:03:57 PM
I can see a lot of gold stars in your future.

Well, I'm going to try.  But, I'm nowhere close to the likes of you or the badge hog.  Although the only poker badge I've managed to snag is the rising star.  :'(  I'm working on them with a little auto help.  Ok, Ok.  A LOT of auto help.  >:D

RC

I have no idea if it'll work, cuz I have not used the sites or have gotten the problem you are talking about with those particular windows.. but if you get a window that should have the ability to be made bigger or smaller, and it isn't allowing you to do so, there is something that I usually do in my cases when that happens. After opening said window, press the F11 key on your keyboard, it will enlarge the window full screen practically, then press F11 again to go back to the way it was.. after that, it should be able to be sized in the normal fashion. Like I said, I'm not sure if this works with your game windows that you do, but for other pop up windows or whatever pages that aren't allowing you to size them, that always works for me. I've used it recently on Pogo's high scores pop up windows cuz lately they haven't been showing the whole list in the window, and it won't resize.

Barbara

Quote from: sarah413 on July 20, 2005, 10:13:47 PM
Quote from: Barbara on July 20, 2005, 10:03:57 PM
I can see a lot of gold stars in your future.

Well, I'm going to try. But, I'm nowhere close to the likes of you or the badge hog. Although the only poker badge I've managed to snag is the rising star. :'( I'm working on them with a little auto help. Ok, Ok. A LOT of auto help. >:D

Um hello!  Just when I was starting to like you and was going to pick you first for my volleyball team.  It took me 80,000 hands to get that badge, lol.  The funny thing is that I am working on badges for a friend while he is away and I got the ace badge in one hand.  I decided that is as lucky as I am going to get and I high tailed it out of that game.

sarah413

Quote from: Barbara on July 20, 2005, 10:20:43 PM

Um hello!  Just when I was starting to like you and was going to pick you first for my volleyball team.  It took me 80,000 hands to get that badge, lol.  The funny thing is that I am working on badges for a friend while he is away and I got the ace badge in one hand.  I decided that is as lucky as I am going to get and I high tailed it out of that game.

Well, then.  I guess I won't tell you in how many hands I got it or I have no chance of being picked last on your volleyball team! 

sarah413

Probably around 1300.  I've only played 1378 hands to date and got it back in May.  But, please pick me!  I don't want to that kid picked last on the playground.  I'll be scarred for life!

Barbara

Hmmm, I pick you.  You did a great job on that badge.  I like your style.

princess

Well thank you all for your replies and suggestions but nothing has worked so far.  I appreciate you trying to help!  Thanks! :-*

wuzzy

if you are trying to get into a certain room for any game that is always full, u can send your self an invite in the message section. and you can always go into the room even when full.   O0 O0 O0 O0 O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview