PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 03:59:50 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Darn Pogo Servers

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

honeypyye

If Pogo bans your screen name do they send you a message or an email and tell you why?...I can log onto my son's account and everything is fine but when I log onto mine (we both have Club accounts) I get no token totals...or could it be that Pogo is just screwy this morning?...LOL

Homer

I have never received notification from pogo. If you are blocked it will tell you when you try to log on.

honeypyye

Thanks...I guess Im not blocked cause I can log on...just cant get into the rooms because it says its checking my tokens...LOL...Hmmm...wonder should I clean my cache...LMFAO.... ;D

Element

If pogo "bans" you then you can still logg in but just cant play any games (for 3 days)...But if pogo "blocks" your name then you cant logg in period  :(

lol when your in a game an you first get banned (from what i remember) they try to tell you its some technical issues that is to far "muddled" (or somthing like that) to try an explain  ::) what a bunch of crap lol

honeypyye

I have no clue what happened...I was playing Mahjong and had to reboot the computer...when I came back I had no tokens but I could log onto my son's account just fine...In my account and can get to all the areas except my account and then it reads:
The following error has occurred:

Server Error
Explanation:
The server required to perform your transaction is not working at the present time.

How to Fix the Problem:
Unfortunately, because you have reached this error because of some server error on our end, there's really nothing you can do at this time to correct the problem. Your best bet is to go back and try to perform the action that brought you here.

So who knows...LOL...I went in and cancelled both accounts effective at the end of the billing period...No Biggie...I can just make another account...Thanks for the info...=)

Element

why did you cancell your account(s) it looked like all you had to do was wait?  ???

wordlife

its says that i have 0 tokens but when i goto a game it says i have 930964 tokens what going on with pogo ? >:( >:(

honeypyye

I can always go back and re-join ELEMENT...Ive been a member there since December 1999..it's not like Im gonna lose anything...guess it's a bit of the rebel in me...pisses me off that I get no explanation..just BAM...no tokens..sooo...you want my tokens then take em...but you wont get anymore of my money for awhile... ;D

wordlife

im just askin becuse im i the only one that is haveing the same thing happen >:( >:(

Element

I was just asking honeypyye. My token count seems to be working fine.

wordlife if that is your exact token count you might want to edit that out, wouldnt want pogo knowing who you are  8)

LuLu

I am having the same problem too.  My account says I have 0 tokens.  I'll just wait and see what happens.

honeypyye

Just checked mine again...seems fine now...maybe it was just a glitch concerning certain accounts...give it a little time...think it will work itself out...=)

Element

im still lookin back on that time when the stats got erased on games lol man that was somthing wasnt it  ;D

honeypyye

I must not have been around then...mine has never been erased...I dont like the current token amounts they have now...I like seeing my lifetime token amounts...you have to view the profile to see that now...oh well...change is good I guess..LOL

honeypyye

OMG...I actually got a response from pogo about the token issue...LOL

Hello,

Thank you for contacting POGO Technical Support. We will be happy to provide you help with the troubles and concerns you have.

Club Pogo members, We seem to have experienced a server outage as of 5/2/04. Many games have gone offline and tolken counts zeroed out. By the time you recieve this message, the system should be restored. We realize that this is an inconvenience for many users and for that we apologize. We feel it is important to keep you informed. This message has been sent out to all Pogo users that have contacted Tech support in the last 12 hours.

so there's the answer...and I think they need spell check...LOL

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview