PlayBuddy
October 11, 2024, 10:31:51 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Stack'em HD : Remove 1800 animals this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 50 black suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 68 disco balls or discoball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Payday Freecell Bonus Check

Started by HollyDazed,

Previous topic - Next topic

HollyDazed

Man, I hate having to join the 'stupid question' line but I'm having a problem (suddenly) with Bonus Check.  I open up the game, start the Bonus Check and get the following messages:

Landmark NOT Found: Start
Landmark NOT Found: Java Start
Landmark FOUND: Start
Landmark NOT Found: Any Message

I'm using:

XP Pro w/SP2
IE
32 Bit Color
Screen Resolution: 1024x768
Smooth Edges Not Checked

and here's the stupid question - how do I see what Java I'm using with I.E.?  I do have Netscape also and that uses Sun (at least I think that's why the little coffee cup comes up in the tray when I use Netscape?)  Anyway Netscape won't run Bonus Check either.  I get the same error messages.

I empty my cache religiously almost bordering on fanatically. Oh, and also, I don't think there are any themes involved with Payday.  (I've been scanning the other auto problems just in case a fix would help me.)

Thanks for any and all help.

p.s.  The only thing I've done recently is I did download Smart Explorer and use it occasionaly.  Any chance that may have messed something up?  I did not make it my default browser and it reminds me of that each time I start it! (lol)

Jeffer

Go to Tools / Internet options / Advanced.  Scroll about half way down and there should be setting for Sun and / or MSVM.  If one's not there then it's not installed.

HollyDazed

Ok, it's Microsoft VM and nothing is checked in that section.  Something had to be installed or I couldn't play pogo games at all, could I?

Jeffer

I'm not entirely sure.  But you should check all the boxes and restart your browser...

HollyDazed

Ok, I tried that - nothing different with Bonus Check.   :'(

Jeffer

Your other specs looked good.  I'm kind of stuck here... :(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview