PlayBuddy
October 12, 2024, 06:23:02 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Stack'em HD : Remove 1800 animals this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 50 black suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 68 disco balls or discoball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Poppit Token Mystery

Started by kswiss,

Previous topic - Next topic

kswiss

Ok, so I'm a geek & actually watched auto with a calculater and it is really odd.  I get 100% of the tokens on the first round but it drops down to about 50% thereafter.  If I pause it for a few mins during game play, then I get 100% again.  Could my lil TP2 be running too fast?  I have it set at the slowest speed & when prompted if I care about tokens I say, "YES plz."  I'm on XP & resolution is set at 1024 X 768..... any info from those in the know is greatly appreciated.

Homer

Pogo has the game rigged not to award full tokens if they think your using auto. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

kswiss

thx Homer for the info!

I did notice today while in another game that my token balance went to zero but they came back *big sigh of relief*  So I dunno if that is related or not.  I havent been using auto at all for the last couple of days & just tested it to find it is still not giving me all the tokens.  *grrrrr*

Question....if Pogo rigged it cuz they think I'm using an Auto, does that mean I'm like on their most wanted list or what?

Barbara

What it means is that Pogo has a cap on how many tokens you can win in a certain amount of time.  They've set this cap for several of the games.  I play WWW by hand, and I am in no big rush, and I still don't get all the tokens that I win.  I think they are handing out 50 tokens per game there.  It is unfair to the non auto users who are really good at the games.

kswiss

thx Barbara for the 411!

I feel like such a silly girl for even slighty whimpering over the missing tokens.  I can only imagine the frustration u must feel playing WW legit & not getting urs....that is a big *GRRRRRR* I was j/w if the big pogo brotha was watching over me or what. 

Would u happen to know the specs of the Poppit limit?  Will it ever give me the full tokens again or are those blissfully happy days over for me? *sigh*

vasunlover

I see everyone on here answering everyone else'd questions, but I guess I have that "Ignore" sign hanging over my head.  Wednesday morning (before the challenges started) I wrote sending my receipt from paypal and the code off my computer to get the code for registering--no answer--Thursday morning I once again sent an email and placed the question in this forum-no answer-So here I am again-will someone pay just alittle attention to me?

vasunlover

Barbara

Quote from: vasunlover on July 21, 2005, 10:29:55 PM
I see everyone on here answering everyone else'd questions, but I guess I have that "Ignore" sign hanging over my head.  Wednesday morning (before the challenges started) I wrote sending my receipt from paypal and the code off my computer to get the code for registering--no answer--Thursday morning I once again sent an email and placed the question in this forum-no answer-So here I am again-will someone pay just alittle attention to me?

vasunlover
You absolutely did get and answer in the forum from me.  It was also the correct answer.  Please do not post anything that cannot be verified by just simply right clicking your name and mine also and checking the "last posts of this person."

vasunlover

Well, I even did exactly the way the lost page says to (i.e., copying it to the notebook, etc)- sent it in and still have not received my new code been 49 hours now,  so I paid 10$ for something I can not use anymore-glad I got the extra money to waste!   I would either like my $ refunded or the code be given to me-this has passed the stage of  being ridiculous. >:(

Barbara

Did you send the new code in with your request?

kswiss

Plz try to be patient vasunlover.  These admins work very hard to keep us pogo addicts happy and wouldnt just ignore you.  But thx for stopping by & posting on my thread  :P 

Barbara

The admins have nothing to do with her getting her codes.  Her codes come from Badgehelp and not here.

Betty Boop

it really amazes me that some have so much trouble getting their codes.......i sent 3 emails this am to get the last 3 codes i needed for autos due to a reformat.......i had all 3 back in about an hour....if one follows the instructions to the letter about lost codes ...there should not be any problems

Shunter_64

It constantly amazes me the amount off people who say they have trouble getting codes from oscar,.
I have just purchased 3 autos from badgehelp and had my codes back from oscar inside 5 minutes,and it is not the first time that has happened,.
If you follow the proper procedure as laid out by badgehelp for getting your codes, no-one should have any problem,.
Full marks to oscar for such a speedy service.

JohnsBeth

Quote from: Shunter_64 on July 23, 2005, 03:20:06 PM
It constantly amazes me the amount off people who say they have trouble getting codes from oscar,.
I have just purchased 3 autos from badgehelp and had my codes back from oscar inside 5 minutes,and it is not the first time that has happened,.
If you follow the proper procedure as laid out by badgehelp for getting your codes, no-one should have any problem,.
Full marks to oscar for such a speedy service.

I agree, never more than 12 hours for any code I've requested, almost all within 5 minutes.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview