PlayBuddy
October 11, 2024, 04:21:09 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Stack'em HD : Remove 1800 animals this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 50 black suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 68 disco balls or discoball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help Newbie

Started by aleeda828,

Previous topic - Next topic

aleeda828

I know you guys probably get asked these questions all the time and if the information is some place that I have overlooked I apologize. I am new to these autos and have downloaded 2 of them (Whomper & Sushi) however I am not sure how to get them to work. I can't seem to find detailed instructions anywhere. Here are my system specs:
1) Operating system: Windows XP
2) Browser: I use AOL 9.0 SE but can also use IE outside of the aol software
3) Color setting: 32 bit
4) Screen resolution: 1024x768
5) Smooth edges of screen fonts checked or unchecked: I have no idea where to look for this
6) Java: Sun Java 2

I have opened the games in AOL and in IE but I keep getting the message "please start game in browser". The whomper did recognize the game once but would never actually did anything. The sushi never did recognize the game was open. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Homer

Don't use the AOL browser. Use IE. Try switching your Java to Microsoft VM. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

aleeda828

Thanks for the advice but I actually got both of them to work. It must have been the smooth font thing b/c after I found and unchecked it and went back to use the autos they worked. If I have anymore probs with the autos I will keep that in mind. Thanks so much!

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview