PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 03:59:05 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

reclams inside the pogo rooms

Started by angelo2004,

Previous topic - Next topic

angelo2004

Makeking reclams on the cheat codes inside the pogo game rooms i don t think is a great idea ,sooner or later we Ill going to have problems because of that

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Element

Homer

Mayhem

Me neither .. but i'm dieing to find out.

The first person who can translate that into english for us (besides the original author) ...

I'll buy you an auto of your choice from pogopal.com

Feel free to guess .. but i'll be checking with angelo2004 if you were correct.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Element

what i though she was talking about was maybe the warnings that pogo gives in their chat rooms  ???  ??? but thats a guess

Homer

I thought they might be talking about the bots that advertise in the pogo chats. ???

evilone373

Element

SoaringUSAEagle

QuoteMakeking reclams on the cheat codes inside the pogo game rooms i don t think is a great idea ,sooner or later we Ill going to have problems because of that

Making statements about the cheats, and possible cracks that are out there... and doing this in game rooms will get someone caught?!

That's my idea

Homer

Well only an idiot would talk about cheats etc in pogo chat. LOL :P ;)

Element

either an idiot or someone whos just tryin to spread the word with a dummy account  ;)

angelo2004

some guys from heir are always advertise the cheat programs from this site inside the games  rooms from pogo ,and personally i don t think is a great idea ,i mean there not stupid in there once there get there hands on haw the cheats are working there games they will know which once are using cheating programs

Narcimus

admin

Quote from: angelo2004 on May 02, 2004, 02:54:35 PM
some guys from heir are always advertise the cheat programs from this site inside the games  rooms from pogo ,and personally i don t think is a great idea ,i mean there not stupid in there once there get there hands on haw the cheats are working there games they will know which once are using cheating programs

All Pogo can do is make educated guesses on who is cheating. Sometimes it's obvious, sometimes it's not. But they never know for sure.

Even without the advertising, Pogo would know about the programs and know how they work, but that doesn't make any difference on how they find cheaters.

Element

Quotesome guys from heir are always advertise the cheat programs from this site inside the games  rooms from pogo ,and personally i don t think is a great idea ,i mean there not stupid in there once there get there hands on haw the cheats are working there games they will know which once are using cheating programs

ok i see  ;D no offence or nothing but maybe you could just take some more time to read over your posts cause they're allittle hard to follow  ;D so it looks like jeff wins aye

ronandamee1

Quote from: angelo2004 on May 02, 2004, 02:54:35 PM
All pogo has to do to find out the programs(not to teel any secrets) is come to this site and check the downloads. Im sure they know which auto's are out. they cant stop the autos. all the autos do is play the game for you...there is no cheating or hacking involved

Element

i would think when you have somthing else do something for you to earn somthing, that it would be considered cheating  :-\

and yes autos are definatly far from anything that would be considered as hacking

ronandamee1

Cheating:                                                                            To act dishonestly; practice fraud.
To violate rules deliberately, as in a game: was accused of cheating at cards.
I guess you are right. We are all cheats.

Homer

People have been using cheats in pogo for years. If they could catch everyone they would. They have no way or have yet to provide proof that a specific member uses cheats.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview