PlayBuddy
October 12, 2024, 04:11:57 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Stack'em HD : Remove 1800 animals this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 50 black suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 68 disco balls or discoball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Just An Idea........

Started by Betty Boop,

Previous topic - Next topic

Betty Boop

I don't know if this has been posted before or not...could not find anything....but this is what I do when i buy an auto.......I created a file on my desktop called Badgehelp receipts...then after i make my paypal payment, I copy and paste the receipt into a notepad and save it to this file with the name of the auto on it....This  way if I ever have to request a new code ( and I have)  all I have to do is go to this file and copy the receipt and I can paste it into my email with request for new code...This saves alot of time sifting through paypal history.....I also include this file on my weekly backups to CD, so I never have to worry...and I have never ever had a problem getting a new code....24 hrs max is all I have had to wait and its usually less.......so for those who come on here with problems getting codes.......maybe you should take note of this post.......

Barbara

Betty Boop

ohhhhhhhhh a gold star from the Badge Fairy........I am honored

Spring

Great idea Betty!!

I was going to post what I do and it is a similar thing.  I am on AOL so when my machine goes down I loose everything.  What I do is the minutie I get my Pay Pal reciept and my Reg code I send them to TWO web based email accounts that I created just for this reason.  ie Yahoo, hotmail etc.  Then when my computer goes down and I loose all my AOL mail the can be found on my web based email/

One thing I regret is I closed out one PP accout in the early days and can not get those reciepts on the old acct so I just did what I could and it worked out very well for me.  I must say if I had to do itover again I would have bought all the games in a package since it is les expensive and one reciept will do the job.

Thanks for posting, I am sure your post will help many!

Spring

PS>  I really mean this, I am holding off buying a new puter so I wont have to get all the codes again:):)

Betty Boop

Another Great Idea Spring......the point is well taken that to back things up either to a file or web based email means you will never lose stuff.....that is why i use yahoo mail and bookmarks and back them up alot.....it was amazing that in 2 hours i was able to reformat my computer and have it up and running just like it was before because of backups....

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview