PlayBuddy
October 12, 2024, 08:22:25 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Stack'em HD : Remove 1800 animals this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 50 black suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 68 disco balls or discoball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

not getting responses

Started by ryannewman12,

Previous topic - Next topic

ryannewman12

i spent the 135.00 for the package deal for all the programs i get email saying i need to use the free periods up so i do then when the free periods are over i email codes in and most time i get response back same night but latly i dont even  get a response to my emails i would like to know if this is to indicate the site is in dissarray and going out of bussiness i mean bobs mailbox is full and hes not even cheacking them i dunno what to think

Capt. Morgan

I recieved 2 codes yesterday no problem.
I also bought them all and use email   Badgehelp@aol.com.
If not working go to
http://www.badgehelp.com/lost.htm

Douglas

You MUST send all correspondence from the email address that you used with your PayPal account for the buy it all option.  If your paypal is johndoe@hotmail.com and you use johndoe@yahoo.com to request the codes, you're not going to get a response.

ALL buy it all customers are identified by their paypal email address, so you'd have to contact BadgeHelp using your johndoe@hotmail.com address.

BadgeHelpOscar

If you have changed your email address, just say.....I bought these codes with Johndoe@hotmail....but my address that I use now is Janedoe@yahoo.com
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

CindyLouWho

I sent an email this morning cause I need  new passwords to some autos I previously got..had to reformat my darn ole  puter & my old passwords won't work now.  Usually I've gotten very quick responses but haven't heard anything yet & am wondering if I goofed up the email somehow..lol..I copied & pasted a copy of the receipt in the email...I sent it to badgehelp@aol.com ...Thanks for any help!!     

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

CindyLouWho

I'm positive I did, just didn't put (Lost Registration code) in the subject...i had put ( need new passwords please) there instead..sorry..I saved a copy of it & I just checked it

CindyLouWho

Oscar, I got the codes & the autos work great now...THANK YOU SOOO MUCH !!   O0

RR007

Hello Anyone,

I had to reformat my PC because I had a problem with errors coming up and lost all my old codes. I sent the receipt  and the new codes to Oscar and he sent me back a message telling me  to run the autos until they expire, then send the  new codes to him. He sent me two codes one for spade maid and one for Euchre. After that my PC crashed again took it to the shop and they replaced the hard drive. I did send a message to Oscar telling him what happen and that i would get back to him once the PC was fixed. Today I sent in some of the new codes that had expired for Perfect Pair, sneaky Tiki, Word Jong,  Euchre , pinochle player , pinochle counter and Jigsaw.
Only received PP, ST, WJ, then was sent a message with the rest of them saying that was not included with my $125.00 package even though on the bottom of my receipt it shows I bought 2 word jongs and 2 jigsaws. I had this same problem when  I first purchased the  auto programs and wrote to you, Oscar then sent me message saying he found my receipt missed filed and I got all my codes. Why do I have to go through this again? I have all the emails from Oscar showing what auto programs and codes he sent out the first time and am not trying to cheat anyone.  I only need 18 autos out of 42 cause I have  most auto on my desk top. Not asking for anything else. Pleasssssssssssssssssssssssse can someone help me out.
Thank You very much,
:(

RR007

All is good now BADGEHELP came through again and a very special thanks to Barb for all her help  she is the best>>>>> O0 O0 O0 O0 THANK YOU THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Your help was greatly appreciated..........Never fear Barb is near!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barbara

Barb is only close because Oscar is closer.  He gets the credit on this one.  Have fun and go play some Pogo. Snap up those badges and make me proud.

ryannewman12

im still having he same problems getting new codes emailing to badgehelp@aol.com and oscar not responding and bbs mailbox is still full

Barbara

Bob does NOT hand out codes.  I just don't know how many times I can say this.  Oscar is the owner of Badgehelp.  Bob is a man who lives in Canada and writes some of the programs.  Bob does not handle billing nor sales.  The reason why Bob's mailbox is full because people like you keep stuffing it with requests for things that have nothing to do with him. 

lo8169

Hello
This is my first "official" post and I need help.

When I am on the main page of the forum or in any topic there is no option for me to post a new topic. I can reply (as you can plainly see), but I cannot start a topic.

:o  Maybe I'm just retarded and don't see it, but any assistance would be great!

Shunter_64

I dont know why you bother barbara, people just do not seem to listen or comprehend what they are being told, i see the same questions regarding codes all the time, you would think by now the penny would have dropped.

Barbara

Quote from: lo8169 on July 24, 2005, 08:30:26 AM
Hello
This is my first "official" post and I need help.

When I am on the main page of the forum or in any topic there is no option for me to post a new topic. I can reply (as you can plainly see), but I cannot start a topic.

:o  Maybe I'm just retarded and don't see it, but any assistance would be great!

You don't start topics on the main page.  Go to the forum page and you will see different catagories.

lo8169

Nevermind...

I was retarded, but figured it out now!

Shunter_64

Lo8169, when you first click on technical help it will open to a page where it is full off questions that have been asked, on the right hand side above last post you will see a button for new topic, click on that and hey presto away you go.

Adacia

Quote from: lo8169 on July 24, 2005, 08:38:32 AM
Nevermind...

I was retarded, but figured it out now!
Lo, for a new poster I hope that you can come up with a better choice of words.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview