PlayBuddy
October 12, 2024, 02:23:25 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Stack'em HD : Remove 1800 animals this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 50 black suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 68 disco balls or discoball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

thunderpopper2

Started by TexasGuy,

Previous topic - Next topic

TexasGuy

I was running thunderpopper2 and it kepts getting stuck when it has 2 ballons left and it stopped, and said invailed move, is there any way to fix this?

Jeffer

Homer Says:

Here are some things that will help:

1) Operating system (Windows 98, 2000, ME, XP etc)
2) Browser (Internet Explorer, Netscape, AOL, Mozilla, Opera etc)
3) Color setting (24 bit, 32 bit etc)
4) Screen resolution (800x600, 1024x768)
5) Smooth edges of screen fonts checked or unchecked
6) What Java you are using
7) Is anything at all happening when you start the program

You get the idea the more information the better.

TexasGuy

It runs fine, but when ihas no more moves left and ballons still on the screen it gets stuck and ive changed my computer seting to what they say and still gets stuck.

TexasGuy

1) Operating system xp
2) Browser Internet Explorer
3) Color setting  32 bit etc
4) Screen resolution  1024x768)
5) Smooth edges of screen fonts checked
6) What Java you are using JVM and also tried sun both still got stuck
7) Is anything at all happening when you start the program.........It gets stuck when it loses a game, and i get some error and it needs to shut down.

Theres all the info now can i please get some help? ;D

Jeffer

Your settings seem to be OK.  You could uncheck your smooth fonts, but I don't see where that's likely the problem with TPII.  I've seen some issues with a 2 balloon problem lately.  I wonder if it's Pogo..

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Barbara

Try deleting the auto and downloading it again, just to see what happens.

LucsWind

Im having a problem sometimes with ThunderPopper II. 

At first, it would just close automatically, no warning or anything.  Id come back to see my poppit game just stting there.

I redownloaded it, and now id say every so often...it says it performed an error....and had to close.

windows xp
sun java
i believe 32 bit color

Barbara

Quote from: Jeffer on July 17, 2005, 11:15:15 PM
Homer Says:

Here are some things that will help:

1) Operating system (Windows 98, 2000, ME, XP etc)
2) Browser (Internet Explorer, Netscape, AOL, Mozilla, Opera etc)
3) Color setting (24 bit, 32 bit etc)
4) Screen resolution (800x600, 1024x768)
5) Smooth edges of screen fonts checked or unchecked
6) What Java you are using
7) Is anything at all happening when you start the program

You get the idea the more information the better.

Lucs, you need to find this information and post it if you want a diagnosis.

LucsWind

ok

windows xp
sun java
firefox
32 bit color
1024 screen resolution
font edges? uh..dont know, dont care.
it works fine for a while, and then the auto closes on its own.

Homer

See what happens when you switch your java to Microsoft VM. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

green36

Hi I am having the same problems as lucus and texas guy...i have tried switching to microsoft java instead of the sun java and it does not help...

Windows XP
Internet Explorer
800x600 pixels
32 bit color
Explain to me where you find out about smooth or rough edge fonts
The game starts out fine then after a while ( i don't know how long maybe an hour) i go back to it and the thunderstopper has shut itself down..and it has done it with both java's...so needless to say im pretty upset here since this is something i paid for...i feel the trial version should have lasted long enough for people to see it didn't work before they bought it..will they give me the option of getting a different auto player?

Barbara

You can look up the 'smooth edges' setting in XP by bringing up the Display Properties (right-click over the desktop and select Properties or open Display in Control Panel). Select the Appearance tab and click the Effects pushbutton.

I suggest you make sure the 'smooth edges of fonts' setting is unchecked to eliminate font problems with autoplayers.

Homer

Quote from: green36 on July 23, 2005, 09:07:52 AM
Hi I am having the same problems as lucus and texas guy...i have tried switching to microsoft java instead of the sun java and it does not help...

Windows XP
Internet Explorer
800x600 pixels
32 bit color
The game starts out fine then after a while ( i don't know how long maybe an hour) i go back to it and the thunderstopper has shut itself down..and it has done it with both java's...so needless to say im pretty upset here since this is something i paid for...i feel the trial version should have lasted long enough for people to see it didn't work before they bought it..will they give me the option of getting a different auto player?

Also try changing your resolution to 1024x768

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

green36

Ok thanks i turned off the smooth edges will post later and let you know if it works...

TexasGuy

Ok well i ran my Thunderpopper2 over night and when i woke up it played 86 games then i had the error message up. Had it on the slowest speed, any more suggestions?(and yes i uncheck smooth fonts)

green36

Quote from: green36 on Yesterday at 11:07:52 AM

Windows XP
Internet Explorer
800x600 pixels
32 bit color

Ok i have tried all of these things and nothing is working...i did change my screen resolution also...how do i get my money back...anyone know or would they replace with a different auto?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview