PlayBuddy
October 14, 2024, 06:22:09 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Stack'em HD : Remove 1800 animals this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 50 black suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 68 disco balls or discoball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Why cant I just...

Started by eddie7,

Previous topic - Next topic

eddie7

Ok here da deal. Im always finding better computers, switching parts back and fourth, crashing drives, etc. Why cany I just install my badgehelp and pogocheats on a cd? I feel bad asking for re-validation. How bout if I sectioned off a small partition on my hard drive and keep the cheats installed there all the time? Woulld that work?
::)

Barbara

Homer

Quote from: eddie7 on July 25, 2005, 03:00:24 PM
Ok here da deal. Im always finding better computers, switching parts back and fourth, crashing drives, etc. Why cany I just install my badgehelp and pogocheats on a cd? I feel bad asking for re-validation. How bout if I sectioned off a small partition on my hard drive and keep the cheats installed there all the time? Woulld that work?

I'm afraid to ask what your doing to your poor pc. :o

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

eddie7

I like to experiment. If I set up a 2nd partition and put my cheats there would they survive a possible reinstall of xp?
Im waiting now for codes. Any idea how long it takes? Ive got the registration windows open and waiting

Barbara

Quote from: Homer on July 25, 2005, 04:01:28 PM
Quote from: eddie7 on July 25, 2005, 03:00:24 PM

I'm afraid to ask what your doing to your poor pc. :o
I think the key word is "experiment"  You obviously have a knack for computers and a desire to make them better.  Maybe they would crash less if you didn't.

Homer

When you re-install windows it formats your hard drive which erases everything.

hereatic555

Quote from: Homer on July 25, 2005, 05:12:28 PM
When you re-install windows it formats your hard drive which erases everything.
Homer when i re-install windows it does not format my drive i have to select to format it when re-installing

Homer

Maybe so. It has been a long time since I have had to do it.

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

hereatic i am pretty sure that you are right about re-installing windows.

eddie7

Ok so. I needed to reinstall windows (Please dont ask why)  ::)  Ive sent in copies of my paypal receipts and I have all the registration boxes open. I am afraid to close them since I might get a different code when I open agian.
Probvlem is I cant use the computer for anything else. I bought the cheats in April 95. Any idea how many days this takes for them to make a decision? I need m,y computer ;) Sorry to be a pest
  :o

BadgeHelpOscar

Hmmmm April 95.

Let's see....at that time I was disovering Ebay....ummm....I think I had a $700 AOL bill one month thanks to a "friend"....

Autos? Nope, hadn't thought of it yet.

Try June of 2001 as a start date.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

Barbara

I had that same $700.00 AOL bill once.  My daughter, Christine thought that she could leave AOL running 24/7 in case she would get that one "special e-mail"  I explained to her that unless she wanted her Sweet 16 party to be a pinata, filled with baked beans, she would have to turn the computer off every once in a while.  I went to her room today and her computer had an error mesage "wild tangent...blah, blah, blah"  Tomorrow is "Purge Your Computer Tuesday" woo hoo!

eddie7

DOH!! Im an idiot!! April 2005 April of this year!! Sorry about that

eddie7

admin

You can't because of the way the program knows if it is registered.

keruj

I have similar problem as eddie7,my computer crash twice from March 2005 ,
I`m trying to get registration keys for few games,I got some but I have to send 3 or 4 emails
to get them.
In June I bought PoppaZoppa now I found it if you buy one get second free ,I`m, trying to get
another game for free but not luck.Total money what I spent on all cheats from March 2005 is $170 and I have
6 working cheats. O0

Sorry for my bad English

admin

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview