PlayBuddy
October 13, 2024, 12:26:43 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Stack'em HD : Remove 1800 animals this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 50 black suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 68 disco balls or discoball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Java

Started by ealohahonus2,

Previous topic - Next topic

ealohahonus2

Hi, does anyone know how to make the java applet bigger. I have sun and msvm. windows xp :) thanks for any help with this.

Homer

I'm guessing you would like the game to fit your monitor screen? The only way I know to do it is to lower your resolution to 800x600 but then some of the autos may not work properly. I'm not 100% sure on this but I believe pogo controls the size and other than changing to a lower resolution there's not much you can do. Someone correct me if this is wrong. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

ealohahonus2

No :( that doesn't work either. I tried that. But when i go to other sites. it's also the same size. I just wanted to know if you could make the java windo bigger. I can always try your favorite place google :) thanks

Homer

Are you sure? I run 1024x768 and my game window only takes up a portion of my monitor. When I switch to 800x600 the game window is much bigger and fills up the monitor screen.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

ealohahonus2

yes I am sure. Maybe because it's a laptop. That might have something to do with it. Couldn't find anything in google either. But then again when I went to the sites, I didn't understand all that computer jargon ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview