PlayBuddy
October 13, 2024, 04:21:16 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Stack'em HD : Remove 1800 animals this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 50 black suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 68 disco balls or discoball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

problem with game helper code

Started by thomasgp,

Previous topic - Next topic

thomasgp

:(

I have a story to tell.....I purchased the whole set of game helpers last year and then wanted to use some new ones and was told they were not included in what I bought so I asked Oscar if I could just pay the extra 25.00 for the rest and he said yes.....so I paid it thru pay pal and tried to get the new codes. Once again I am told that I need to buy them . I sent both pay pal proofs..cut and pasted ....not attached ...but have not heard anything.... except...if you want to use the new helpers you need to buy them ....can someone give me some help on this please.

Barbara

If you are a "buy them all" customer then you are recognized by your e-mail address.  Are you using the same e-mail address?

Barbara

Do you have the e-mail where Oscar agreed to the additional purchase?

thomasgp

did not think i would have to have it but i have the paypal with a note on it  showing where i sent the rest of the money and what it was for and they took it

Barbara

How many additional codes did you require for $25.00?

thomasgp

well since all on the site are sold for 150.00 and 150.00 was what i paid i assumed all of the new ones...but guess i was wrong in thinking that

Barbara

The $150.00 "buy them all" price entitles you to half price autos at a future date.  You send in 2 codes for $10.00 and Oscar sends you 2 passwords.  $25.00 would mean 50 additional passwords.

thomasgp

not sure i understand what you mean by the 50 passwords...but i was not told anything like that when i sent in the other 25.00 ...but i have yet to get any

Barbara

The "buy them all" customers are entitled to new releases at half price, meaning you get 2 codes for $10.00.  You say that you sent an additonal $25.00=50 new codes. Something is not right here.  First of all, last year the price of the "buy them all" was not $150.00, unless I am seriously mistaken.

thomasgp

I paid 125.00 for the ones that they had listed ..then I wanted a couple new ones...asked if I could pay the 25.00 extra...making 150.00 which is the current price for all....noone said anything about half price anything when I asked about buying the rest of the listed ones.

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview