PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 11:02:55 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

How long till you're banned?

Started by HollyDazed,

Previous topic - Next topic

HollyDazed

Anyone know how long it takes for Pogo to ban your account if you win a prize and claim it?  My friend won a mug and she claimed it yesterday.  I tried to tell her not too (cause she uses autos, errrrrr, 'helpers') but she wants the damn mug.  Anyway, any idea when I can expect her to be crying on my doorstep?

Mayhem

Chances are she won't get banned. They'll probably just forfeit the prize and take the badge away.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

HollyDazed

tyvm for the info, Mayhem.  Hopefully you're correct but I think I'll let her sweat it out for a while.   ;)

ipogoallday

Just a tip.  I'm sure as great as this site is, pogo is well aware of it.  I'm sure they check regularly to try to find auto players.  If there's anything in your name on here, that can give away your name on pogo, you should not post about autos as much as you'd like to.  Just think, if pogo would choose to read this topic, your friend will be busted. 

LucsWind

Thats why you dont use your name here.   Whats pogo going to say "well I saw someone say in a forum their friend won a mug...SO IT MUST BE YOU!".   

If you win a prize (like a mug)....do you get the badge with it?   Or do you have to claim the prize before pogo gives it to you?  Not that id really care for those badges, since most are pretty ugly and plain.

HollyDazed

I checked with her and she said the badge was there before she claimed the prize but I don't know if it would have stayed had she not claimed it.

ipogoallday

Don't wanna sound like im trying to get smart with you, but wouldn't her not claiming it make pogo more suspicious of her using autos?

HollyDazed

Well, to me, it would look more suspicious NOT to claim it.  Cause after all, part of why you play pogo is the chance of winning something whether it's money, badges, the always popular screensavers or whatever.  But I can understand the thought process in going ahead and claiming the prize and hoping for the best.  Seems like you might be damned either way.  I guess we'll see.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview