Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Vandalism to the Max

Started by SoaringUSAEagle,

Previous topic - Next topic

SoaringUSAEagle

Quote from: fatkid on May 03, 2004, 12:36:53 AM
So violate back... >:(

Let me listen for a week or two and see if something isnt said.  Heh... Their time is coming.

ronandamee1

You definitely can not retaliate at this time, especially if you told the cops their names. At this point when something happens to them you will be the first one the cops look at. You now have motive. If you want to retaliate, you now have to wait at least 6 months to a year. If you would not have given the cops the name you probably could have done something. but if you get busted, what will you say. I think they threw rocks at my house? You are better off waiting to see what happens with the police. I have been in jail and trust me you don't want to go there over some idiots throwing rocks at your house. Things happen. And what if it was not them? then you would be doing something to someone as innocent as you, then they would get who they thought it was, and so on and so on. Until it got to me, then I'll do what the guy on american history x did to those guys stealing his car......lol

SoaringUSAEagle

Well my mom had a nice lengthy talk with Officer Allen today (the officer that monitors my school) and got quite a bit of information.  This kid's mom went and whined to the chief of police and them head shed guys at the PD within the past few weeks, saying that Officer Allen doesnt like her kid, and that he is just out to ticket him as much as possible and this and that and this and that. 

This kid has $150 worth of illegal parking tickets unpaid that Officer Allen has written.  Trust me, this kid is just a lazy sleeze bag.  It's not hard to park in the student parking lot.  He parks where there are no spaces and in the teacher's section.  Each ticket is $10-$20 so it's not that Officer Allen has just gotten him once... That is multiple times. 

This kid has a huge motive.  Officer Allen agreed that this incident has this kid's name written all over.  We will get to the bottom of this.  My mom has a phone call in with the Chief of Police, and she used to work at the PD, so I am sure this kid has what is coming... his $300 ticket is about to be rewarded to him again.

Will keep you guys updated. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview