This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Snowbird Solitaire : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo and their new auto detector

Started by Capt. Morgan,

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt. Morgan

Pogo has come out with a way to find auto players.
Anybody who has all the badges on Penguin blocks and Stack em is using autos.
Who else would play these lame O games that long  but an auto?

bobby

if the auto had a choice i'm sure it wouldn't play stack'em either :D

Momof5

ME4SPADES_

well that is the only way that game is going to be play is with the auto so it might not like it and freeze up  :P

Country Lady

OMG you guys are so funny, but perfectly correct.  My hogpile tries to dodge my mouse these days.   All the while pleading, "no, not again"  >:D

Notquitecherry

jamie9999

i know some people who play all day. I know i can never play all day i would get sick from being bored.I only play an hour or 2 a day thats all i can take of pogo lol

Motley

I used to play Slingo for the entire length of the marathons.  Yes, I would really sit there for 24 hours and play that game, I got the high score a couple of times too.  I was so addicted to that game, I would take 2 days off of work to play the marathon.  My diet consisted of coffee, Diet Pepsi, Hershey's Dark Chocolate, and Stacker 2 for those long 24 hours.  To this day I sometimes hear the awful cackle of that devil.

Barbara

You are the coolest chick I know!  I want to be you when I grow up.

Motley

I so wanted to be you Barb.  Maybe one day we can pull one of those Freaky Friday things.

Barbara

Hmm, imagine the possibilities.   >:D
Actually, I was speaking to Max about the Tri Peaks Mobile yesterday and I said, "Motley almost has it, she is so cool"  When you came to chat last night, I said to Bob, "Yippee, Motley is heres, she is so great!"  I played backgammon with Mike J and I just blurted out, "Motely is terrific" and then when I was in Vegas and Jeff and I were talking about the forum I said, "I love Motely, she is so great."  Let's switch as soon as possible.

Motley

avs1roy33

Does that mean motley would be the temporary badge hoglette?

Barbara

Nah, the pressure would make any sane person go running, screaming into the night.

Motley

I could never be badge hogess.  Even though I am far from sane, I still couldn't do it. 

Shawna72

I am sorry but EA having a detector for Pogo is nothing but blowing smoke to scare people.  I have played another EA game, The sims online for nearly 3 years now and been a seller of simoleans from the very beginning.   I have used several auto programs during those 3 years and EA claims the same garbage and it is nothing but that, garbage.  While I haven't used any of the pogo auto's yet I can't imagine they are any different than the ones for The Sims Online I have used, especially considering that the Pogo autos would be much more simplified than the ones used for Sims Online.  The Sims Online auto's do everything from logging up to 12 accounts at one time on one computer into the game, log you into a city within the game, log you into a house within the city, they start you on your money making game of choice, they do what is required to "green" your sims when needed which is hourly (sims have needs like people of eating, sleeping, fun, social, showering, going to the bathroom and such) and returning back to gameplay and will run 23 and a half hours of the day.  The auto's read and detect what to do on your side of the screen, they are not interfering with any packets being sent between you and pogo and they aren't directly connected to the server to be able to be detected by EA in the manner in which they claim.  The subject has come up countless times with The Sims Online and fact is fact EA is full of crap.  They can track and see what accounts are online 23 hours a day everyday, they can track how much money (simoleans) a sim makes in a day, week, month, entire time since the account is open, fact is fact, they don't care.  The manpower and investment to catch cheaters is an expense, and what does it result in, lost revenue for them by losing a paid subscription when they ban it, which causes them to lose money.  The talk of claims to be doing something about it is nothing more than a smokescreen to pacify all the doo-gooders out there into thinking they are doing something and keep the do-gooders happy.  You can get banned/suspended by using auto's if someone turns you in, as then the fact that a report was filed they have to act on it based on the Terms of Service, but they do not auto detect or seek you out and actively look for cheaters as they claim.  I certainly wouldn't have been able to auto bot enough sims online "simoleans" to have had a real life 6 figure income without ever getting caught if EA gave a crap about autos.

Barbara

Morning Mike J.  This should counteract the demerit in backgammon yesterday.  This is gold star stuff.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview