PlayBuddy
October 14, 2024, 06:22:39 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Stack'em HD : Remove 1800 animals this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 50 black suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 68 disco balls or discoball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

poppa zoppa game .. loads up but black screen

Started by rhinogeon,

Previous topic - Next topic

rhinogeon

only game i got a problem with
i see nothing but black screen i go in and out aND STILL its all black even tried back doors.?
help i need that badge

admin

Pogo help has a topic about this. They say it is because you are either using an outdated Java version or MS Java. You will apparently need to update your Sun Java, or swich to using Sun. You can download Sun at www.java.com.

Crazyforthembadges

Not computer guru or nothin but I have had probs where I have to go in and remove certain games from my settings box under tools and reload it inorder to play. Could try that I just go tools, internet options, settings, view objects and then delete that paticular game shut down ie and start pogo over and then im in.   :o

Crazyforthembadges

Okay my friend had the same prob as you Rhinogeon and what she did is update her java still didn't work so I had her do my suggestion then it started working so I would suggest doing both things and remember to log out and back in and hopefully that will fix it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview