PlayBuddy
October 14, 2024, 06:22:09 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Stack'em HD : Remove 1800 animals this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 50 black suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 68 disco balls or discoball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

huge problem for me

Started by sbrown9578,

Previous topic - Next topic

sbrown9578

:-\    I have 2 computers and 2 different screen names with pogo and 2 different email addresses. When i log into one account we will just say account 1, i setup the favorites everything is okay up to this point. I then on the second computer set up a pogo account using a different screen name different email . This is account 2. When i finished pogos form i went into the account and it had favorites already there, exactly the ones i set up on account 1 on the other computer on a different email address and screen name. I need to know how to properly set up a dummy account. Please help. I feel like an idiot because it is such a simple thing to do but it isnt working. What am I doing wrong? 

Iceman007

maybe try logging out of pogo on  computer 1.on computer 2 sign in on under your new pogo name.see if that helps you out.

Homer

Setup one pc to use Microsoft VM and the other to use Sun Java. You need different javas to be logged on simultaneously.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Barbara

And THAT is why he is paid the big bucks!  I knew Homer would know.  O0

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

sbrown9578

thank you i solved te problem, thanx for all your help and support all  O0

HollyDazed

am I missing something here?  (don't answer that - i'm always missing something - i think it's called a brain) but i have two computers and two club pogo accounts.  i run them all the time at the same time using ie with msvm.  or was he/she talking about double browsing?  (then you do need two different javas)  ???

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview