PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 11:01:04 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Phlinx to go

Started by ipogoallday,

Previous topic - Next topic

ipogoallday

Phlinx to go, coming to pogo's extremely long pogo to go list.  Currently you can find it on www.pogobeta.com.  Should be on pogo.com by tuesday

lvdust72

I totally agree, the to go version BLEW me away.  I am DEF gonna have to get it when it is really avaliable! 

Thanks so much for the info!

Betty Boop

DoubleOscotty

I don't like Phlinx but when you say it's marginally better I may look but when you say it has a story I'm all over it. I'm such a sucker for that.

gagaman

Quote from: SCOTTYKRUSE on July 29, 2005, 08:04:41 AM
I don't like Phlinx but when you say it's marginally better I may look but when you say it has a story I'm all over it. I'm such a sucker for that.

Same here  :P

avs1roy33

Looks like pogo is really gearing up for an event. First, phlinx to go, and then the release of battle phlinx. I can't wait for them both!

Barbara

I'm going to kick me some curly tail in Battle Phlinx.

Lady Golden Eagle

Darn couldn't get the pogobeta.com site to load, is that the right url?

Thank you

:'(

Carly

Quote from: Whateva75 on July 28, 2005, 08:16:09 PM
You can already download it from the pogobeta website...I just did and gonna go try it out right now  O0

****Update****

I can honestly say that I like this version 10,000 times better than the pogo.com version.  It's complete with a story line and everything.

I give it two thumbs up  O0 O0

How did you get it to work? I downloaded it and it gives me an error about the video memory.

BethR

When I try to download this it takes me to a page that says I'm "Unauthorized" to get this game??? Is anyone else getting that? I emailed Pogo about it, not that they are much help but I had to try. All the other to go games work fine, this is weird.

Carly

Quote from: BethR on August 02, 2005, 05:43:43 AM
When I try to download this it takes me to a page that says I'm "Unauthorized" to get this game??? Is anyone else getting that? I emailed Pogo about it, not that they are much help but I had to try. All the other to go games work fine, this is weird.

I did that yesterday. Deleted it and went to pogobeta.com to install it again. A window came up saying i wasnt authorized to download it. Click cancel went back to desktop. Click on the "Phlinx to go" icon and installed it again. Same window came up: "Video memory error".

I will try it again when I get home. Maybe Whateva advice will work.

BethR

I waited till it was on the regular Pogo site before I tried to download it, and that's when I got the Unauthorized thing. But they seem to have fixed it, I can download it now.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview