Sweet Tooth Town : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Dice Derby Question

Started by goody1701d,

Previous topic - Next topic

goody1701d

I am stuck on the 2003 Grand Prix challenge (get 10 spins of 600 tokens or more), the problem is I can play robots, but the robots always seem to win because the game just gives them good rolls and always tends to give me botched rolls, and if I play players I'll get 2nd or 3rd place because the game seems to just not like giving me decent rolls, then when I do win a race it gives me spins of 300-500 on the 9 lap races, is there any easier way to win these races, besides going out and getting 3 1 month memberships for 2ndary accounts and have them sit on the other cars.

Barbara

This is a very tedious challenge.  Do you have one friend who is willing to come in and spend a little while hobbling the bots by leaving and coming back in?  Start with yellow, mess him up to the point where he can't recover, leave and take green out and then blue.  All you have to do is to just try to be an average player and you should win the game and hopefully, get a decent spin.

goody1701d

Thanks, never thought of that, I can just set up one of my 2ndaries with a x-month membership, probably 3 because there are other badges I need help on, and then run indipendant browsers so I can play 2 accounts at once.

hereatic555

barb what if goody had 2 other friends at the table and they let him win would that get it faster?

Torn2pieces

No advice really. I played against the bots and won most of the games. The problem is getting at least 500 on a spin. I played the 9 laps. I finished the badge off last week and it took a long time.! Good Luck

sonic126

I would like to add this tip to help getting first place and the spin:

at the start of the race you can Roll the dice as much as you want with no penalty, this is where the Dice derby bot  comes in handy.
but if you don't use a bot just roll, click all your sixes, roll,click your 6s or best hand you can. the bot rolls and re-rolls fast so it can click the 6s roll click the 6s and you start the race with a 5 of a kind

now with that statement I have to say that dice derby is only fun for me if I play with other people ( I used my bot for all the challenges and they where against pogo bots)

anyways hope you get that elusive badge, I was lucky to get mine, the one I still l cant get even with the latest helper bot is the win 3 First class solitaire games in a row, GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR anyways have a great day all.

sonic

Barbara

There is no reason to get three people to sit with you for a challenge that could take the entire week.  Only one person really needs to be there.  Once they completely tank the score of each bot for three rounds, you should easily be able to play an average hand and still win.

Barbara

Please don't be like that.  Your advice is very nice.  I think it is great that you have 3 friends who would sit with you through days, possibly a whole week of playing.  It's just really easy to do with one extra person.

Barbara

Wow, you are a good friend indeed.  I've done it 18 times, alone.  I am still afraid to go back.  Thise 300 spins over and over will get to you. 

Capt. Morgan

The 5 of a kind dice derby auto works well with this challenge.
Make a private table with no players allowed to watch or replace bots.
Start it up and check on it a few hours later,.
I knocked it out in 1 night.

HollyDazed

I got mine with two computers and two bots.  I had the extra computer play with the auto and roll like crazy while I only rolled as much as I wanted on the first hand.  After that I only took one - two at the most rolls and sat back and watched the other computer and the bots get all the hazards and flat tires.  I realize not everyone has two computers but a friend rolling like crazy would work just as well.  I had the badge within an hour and a half.  Good luck with your quest.

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

That is still one of the many that I have to complete.

bobbysbackup

Here's some advice I wrote to someone who had messaged me after seeing that I had gotten the badge... Maybe it will help one of ya'll.  Most of this is stuff you have proabably already figured out... I always liked playing the 6 lap races.  The extra bonus rounds were always in the same place on the 6 lap... Plus, they were shorter, and the extra 100 points on the 9 lap didn't seem to give much of an advantage over playing the longer games:

Always keep spinning for a 5 of a kind on the first round. There are no hazards. Be a little conservative on the 2nd round. You don't want a hazard going into the wildcard round 3. Always try to get whatever it's giving extra points for (double for full house or 4 of a kind, etc, or if the give wild dice, go for the big rolls). Use round 4 and 5 either conservative if you're up, or agressive if you need to catch up. But, I try not to get hazards going into the last round, since the 50% bonus. I almost always roll until I get a hazard or a big hand on round 6. Rarely does a hazard (unless you get the spin out) hurt you.

Hope this helps!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview