PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 06:04:15 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

poppazoppa

Started by nameless cheater,

Previous topic - Next topic

nameless cheater

can someone help me with ideas to this poppa 36 chain...i have tried autos and doing it myself but cant seem t get the badge....any easy way to get it.....please help .....ty

Barbara

Advice from Adric:

I got mine yesterday. The best tips I can give are to play in a fuller team room. The reactor tends to fill up faster. Keep the houses surrounding the reactor where they are if you can, so they all blow up together helping your chain.
  Try and get the sides and corners first and leave as few singled out pieces as possible. Hold on to your chain pieces as long as possible. Use them wisely though always looking a step ahead. If you have a single green piece off by itself with a chain on top, hop to it before you take off more of the board. You get a free jump and have eliminated a piece that you may not later be able to go to.
   It requires a little luck, though it can be done. I've done a 36 chain twice so far. Unfortunately, you do not get a x2 by your badge. Just be patient and do not let the timer intimidate you. I usually finish a round with atleast 20 seconds to spare.

nameless cheater

ty so much i will try that i have been trying since the game came out ty again

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview