PlayBuddy
October 15, 2024, 12:22:25 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Stack'em HD : Remove 1800 animals this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 50 black suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 68 disco balls or discoball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Code changing

Started by Country Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

Country Lady

What makes the code change on the auto's?
A couple of the programs that I've bought have a problem with the code changing.  So when ever I close the program, I have to send for a new password before I can use it again.  Eventually the password sticks, but it is a pain to have to send for a new password several times before it sticks
???

bobby

when the code changes leave the auto open until you get the new code so it dosen't change

Barbara

Yes, the codes do tend to change on one of the auto maker's programs.  Like Bobby said, please leave it open until you can get one to stick.

Country Lady

I do leave it open until I get the password, it acts like everything is OK, until the next time I try to use the program and then is when I have to send for a new password.
Sometimes I need to do this several times before the auto saves the information permanently.
I don't want to leave the auto open all of the time.
It is almost like when you make a change to windows and forget to click 'apply' .

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview