PlayBuddy
October 15, 2024, 02:23:52 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Stack'em HD : Remove 1800 animals this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 50 black suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 68 disco balls or discoball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Problem with Whomper

Started by Qwerty,

Previous topic - Next topic

Qwerty

I'm having a problem with Whomper, the game for Word Whomp.  I have been running it just fine for almost a week now on my Mozilla browser.  I was running it earlier today and it ran fine.  I went to run it again and it just will not work now.  I restarted my computer, cleared my cache and still it just sits there and does nothing.  Just out of curiousity, I tried it on my Internet Explorer and it works fine on there.  But I'd rather run it on the Mozilla browser and am confused as to why it just stopped running on that browser all of a sudden.

Any tips would be appreciated.

Qwerty

Well, go figure!  I turned the computer off completely, shut off the power, etc., for a few hours while I had dinner.  When I turned it back on, I tried Whomper again on Mozilla and it worked like a charm again!  O0 

Jeffer

Turning the computer off and on has wonderous powers.  Just use the start button on the screen, not the one on your computer...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview