PlayBuddy
October 15, 2024, 12:19:37 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Stack'em HD : Remove 1800 animals this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 50 black suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 68 disco balls or discoball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

grrrrrrrrr dice derby

Started by burning_bright25,

Previous topic - Next topic

burning_bright25

I just want to say how frustrated I am at this challenge....yes it is quite a challenge!!!  Ive double & triple browsed, used the auto, changed seats everything I have read on here(i think) to try and get this badge...that dam spinner is giving me 300 tokens everytime.  I have managed to get 3/10 and I've been playing for 6 hours!!!
If anyone has any other tips to share....or would like to help me...please o please will you? :)

Barbara

At 3/10, in my opinion, you are well ahead of the game.  I've seen people take the entire week and not complete it.  Just hang in there and do the best you can.  I have faith in you.  Good Luck!

burning_bright25

tyty...meanwhile another 300 spin...im goin to kick the creator of this game right in the head.

Barbara

Kicking him in the head is only worth a 300 spin.  Give him a real 1,000 spin kick.   >:D

jrzydvl

i dont know if this makes a difference but when i got a 600 spin or more i changed rooms completely

burning_bright25

Quote from: Barbara on August 03, 2005, 01:22:16 PM
Kicking him in the head is only worth a 300 spin. Give him a real 1,000 spin kick. >:D
1 tornado kick to the head comin up!
LOL  jrzy...if i could even get 1 in the last 30 games i've played and won

burning_bright25

well after a few hours of lettin the auto do its thing and me not sittin here i am now up to 8/10
sweet badge glory will soon be mine!!   (insert evil laugh here)

Spawn O Satan

took me 3 attempts before i got that one. only way i made any was with a 9 lap room with humans

Barbara

Quote from: burning_bright25 on August 03, 2005, 04:13:09 PM
well after a few hours of lettin the auto do its thing and me not sittin here i am now up to 8/10
sweet badge glory will soon be mine!!   (insert evil laugh here)
You are really doing very well!  I look forward to hearing that you have the badge.

ME4SPADES_

Hi there the tip i use is to use the 6 laps game use 2 ppl get to the first seat that has a good run the switch the other person to the 2nd place dont u switch and u will get a 600 spin O0

Barbara

I've done this challenge now 18 times my myself and the forum members.  The 600 spin is a random thing, pure and simple.

burning_bright25

looky looky!!!! thank freakin god it is finally over....and i won 1000 tokies on that last spin....guess i kicked him hard enough? LOL
now i only have........6..........badges left to be caught up....they arent so bad...but you can bet i'm savin the other dice derby for week 6....................whew...thanks all for the tips and encouragement...i didnt think i'd get it in one day....much less 10 hours!

Barbara

I am very proud of you!  I knew you could do it.

burning_bright25

pfffft i just did zoppa 36 chain and lo and behold it doesnt count twice.....so says pogo help section  grrr again LOL.

ty barb for the kind words!

Barbara

Wow, you did another 36 chain.  Log onto my sister's account and show me that you can do it three times Honey. 

burning_bright25

LOL sheer luck on the 2nd one..........i was like holy ^(&*)* i did it again...wasnt even trying....now if pogo would get their act together i could show it off hehehe
well dang...i just did 35...go me go me...lol
just tryin to get to rank 20....1 egg=1% i dont even want to imagine it after this!

burning_bright25

Well while I did get this badge yesterday....I was so frustrated with it I decided to contact pogo....LOL here is what they have to say...
Customer 08/03/2005 01:12 PM
The dice derby challenge is incredibly ridiculos...win 600 or more tokens 10 times. I have been playing this all day and only have 3....the spinner is always giving me 300....any tips on how to make this go faster?
Response (Pogo Sylve) 08/04/2005 02:02 AM
Hi there,

Thank you for contacting Club Pogo Support.

This challenge is a little confusing because of how the point system works in Dice Derby. The challenge is for you to win 600 tokens ten times this week. In Dice Derby, the only tokens you get are for your final placment in the race. The first place winner gets what ever tokens they win in the Jackpot Spinner and the other players get a set amount based on where they placed. In order to get the 600 tokens required for the challenge you must first win the race. Secondly, you must get a spin or 600 tokens or more. Most people get confused because they think that the placement tokens are added to the Jackpot Spinner tokens when, in fact, they are one in the same.
(duh, if you are brain dead its confusing!)
Note: In 9-Lap games, the winner gets 100 extra tokens. So, when you're playing that version, you only need to get a Jackpot Spin or 500 tokens or more to count towards the challenge. (yea sure they did....) >:D

We recently changed this so that there should be a higher instance of 600-point spins, so this challenge is a little easier than it used to be.

Sincerely,

Pogo Sylve
Customer Service Representative
Club Pogo

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview