PlayBuddy
October 15, 2024, 10:13:46 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Stack'em HD : Remove 1800 animals this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 50 black suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 68 disco balls or discoball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Sushi and Perfect Pair not working

Started by SnappleApple,

Previous topic - Next topic

sentinels

tvc

Thanks Jeffer but its a no go, one more rank badge to go in that game too but will wait for something to change either the game or upgrade since I have never played Squelchies lol just really weird for it to stop working cause that was my personal challenge too which I got and got to rank 34 too I remember when i shut it off I thought weird cause it went off weird ah who knows. Plus I only use the java for Ms virtual machine

Jeffer

tvc, I'll monkey around a little later today when I can get on my other computer.  You're exclusively on MSVM right?  All Sun Boxes unchecked?

tvc

Jeffer

OK. I'm using XP, took all of the following steps and  didn't hurt anything.  Let's see if this works...

Go to Start / Search ... Click all files and folders.

Type in squelchies.  I got 21 different files.

Delete all of them.  You may have to do it one by one.

Start squelchies again.  See if that works.

Mine actually worked faster once I completed all these steps.  I don't know if this will help, but from experience it won't hurt..

Country Lady

I tried doing as you sugested and found no files with the name squelchies. 
I play it often and have bought sushi.  Sometimes it works and other times it just sets there telling me to open squelchies in my browser.
I've also tried both java's and changed my screen resolution. 
Some times it will work if I start it first, then open the game room, other times it works when started after the game.
Strange things also happen.  Like it takes over the screen if I try to move it.  A couple of times I had to shut down the computer to get rid of it.

Jeffer

Sorry Country Lady,  I was answering an entirely different question.  If Max's idea did't work you can try the suggestion Pogo has on it's help page for squelchies.

Right click you desk top and select properties.  Go to the settings tab and click the advanced button.  Go to "troubleshoot". Click the acceleration just one notch from the far right.

tvc

Hi I just want to update my situation regarding this issue I plogged along using Elchie Eater to finish rank 34 and got to rank 35 I then tried Sushie and it works perfectly So rank 34 was the issue for whatever reason in my situation. Jeffer I hope you got my message I sent you re this issue if not thanks again for taking the time to help. Tricia  :)

Jeffer

Thank you for posting that.  It helps know those sort of things!

isew

Quote from: Homer on July 14, 2005, 07:46:50 PM
Works for me. I just tried it.

Just a general question...is it better to use Java Sun........or Microsoft VM when using the cheat  I have tried both and have seen that some work better with Java.......or is it just my imagination?  Hope someone can steer me in the right direction....

;D    ;)  just want to add that ever since I changed to Microsoft VM and have all the boxes checked, the Perfect Pair cheat isn't working right.......hmmmm

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Jeffer

Quote from: Homer on August 02, 2005, 03:18:38 PM
Correct. I use the Microsoft VM for everything. O0

Like Homer, I only use MSVM.  But hey, if everythings working don't sweat it.

isew

Thanks for all the replies, guess I can change back and forth between Java and Microsoft VM....whatever works!  ;D    O0

ME4SPADES_

hi was wanting to have a question is any1 else having the problem of the pps auto not clicking all the cards i have where it leave 1 to 3 cards left to click any answer

Homer

Please make sure to give as much information as you can when you have technical problems.

Here are some things that will help:

1) Operating system (Windows 98, 2000, ME, XP etc)
2) Browser (Internet Explorer, Netscape, AOL, Mozilla, Opera etc)
3) Color setting (24 bit, 32 bit etc)
4) Screen resolution (800x600, 1024x768)
5) Smooth edges of screen fonts checked or unchecked
6) What Java you are using
7) Is anything at all happening when you start the program

You get the idea the more information the better.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

ME4SPADES_

im using xp
IE
32 bits
1024x768
smothed edge dont no where that is help on that 1 homer java help on that subject to
yes it plays but seems to get stuck on the card that is up in the holding part but it is that last of 3 cards dont do it alot maybe 3 out of 5 games ;D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview