PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:12:47 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Spider Glitch message from Pogo

Started by Capt. Morgan,

Previous topic - Next topic

smiles29

me too.  im gonna be very carefull too.  i always made sure i went into a pretty full room to where my name didnt show up in the whos here list without having to scroll.  my sn is nere the top of the alphabet so i always have to be careful anyway.  i hurried and got mine and a few other friends done before wednesday morning expecting there to be problems because of badge day with a badge in that game and it paid off - for the time being.  and yes who ever posted about changing rooms when people would start talking about the topic was an excellent idea.  i had to do that once because one of the rooms i was in people started talking about cheaters coz someone asked about why people kept going in and out of the room.  that sent a red flag up to me to hurry out of there.

that is some very good advice to follow in the future when using autos and or glitches in any game.  keep an eye open on the chat area.  first mention of auto use,  cheaters, someone having too many badges or tokens, etc.  quickly run away.

TYMCO

Quote from: smiles29 on August 09, 2005, 07:04:20 AM
that is some very good advice to follow in the future when using autos and or glitches in any game.  keep an eye open on the chat area.  first mention of auto use,  cheaters, someone having too many badges or tokens, etc.  quickly run away.

I would'nt 'run away' it's the first sign that you are/were guilty. just stop the auto and continue on for a little bit and don't chat back unless chatted to first by your screen name.

{TIP}
while the auto is running, intentionly lose once in awhile to keep the your game stats in check realisticly.

AdDn8187

When I found out about the spider glitch, I also did a few friends for them.  However to keep from being suspicious to the "snitches" I did the ranks in intervals rather than all the badges being close together,  actually took my chances on the glitch being unfixed and did them over a 3 day period, so all the badges didn't have the same dates on them.  Got to within one game from next badge and stopped then waited till late night or early morning to get the next badge, and then looked up games I was close to next badge in and did them in-between... helped me to get on the ball with the games that were needing finished plus got all the spider badges all in one.  I did the same method with the Word Jong last fall.  This way it helps to not get the "snitches" in an uproar.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview