PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:20:06 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

bann?

Started by bostonbruins,

Previous topic - Next topic

bostonbruins

Can anyone tell me how long a temporary bann in pogo last? some <admin edit for language> reported me last last night and I am still awaiting a response from pogo.

bostonbruins

The reason they gave me were the following : Violations that can result in a suspension are:
Use of abusive or offensive language in the chat rooms
Harassment of other players
Impersonation of a pogo official or representative

Let me just say that is total BS - I don't even have chat open so someone lied to them or they never gave me the correct reason. kinda funny seeing how i just purchased the cheat and had just USED it for 20 minutes tops. I have used lots of other cheats and purchased them but because i got an 800 score in the game wordjong some snitch couldn't spell dog so i get temporaily banned ...total CRAP.

holly222

I havnt played anygames since they started banning ... i figure it might blow over before next weeks challenges ....... I hope.. ???
???

bostonbruins

I guess I will have to grin and bare it BUT now that I purcased wordjong I feel like I just wasted my money as i will be to afraid to use it again. Does anyone know of a way to use it without some snitch catching me?

Torn2pieces

QuoteThe reason they gave me were the following : Violations that can result in a suspension are:
Use of abusive or offensive language in the chat rooms
Harassment of other players
Impersonation of a pogo official or representative

One of Pogo's famous canned reponses. My friend go the same thing, contacted them about the reasons and that's how she found out she was suspended for using the glitch. So their canned response wasn't even the reason. Unless you contact them, one would actually think they could of been suspended because of the reasons stated above.

Barbara

Feel free to call them:

Pogo-customer service (oxymoron) 1-866-543-5435
Billing-1-888-842-6388

bostonbruins

oh well what can ya do, maybe i got it for using the glitch...stupid me as i had the challenge badge before I even found out about the glitch.... greedy I am and wanted all my badges....72 hours will not be so bad........ :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(...thanks for your replies , will be careful of snitches in the future, I just hope the nasty email I sent to pogo doesn't peeve them off enough to ban me for good. BUT if your going to suspend someone don't lie about it.. as the reasons they gave me could never have happened as i never had chat up.

PrincessKate

I hope the email wasn't too nasty, since once of my friends got his account banned from nastily contesting a suspension.

Homer

Catch a wave and your sitting on top of the world.  :P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bostonbruins

This is the reply I got from them : Response  08/05/2005 12:44 PM  ( I removed the name as I understand your not allowed to add pogo names.:-)
Greetings,

Your account was suspended for 72 hours for using Rainy Day Solitaire exploit.

Your account will be available for use after the suspension has expired.

Please visit http://help.pogo.com for more information on what is and is not acceptable while on the pogo service.

Thank You,
Electronic Arts Account Administration Team

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview