PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:22:32 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo tournament

Started by msgg,

Previous topic - Next topic

msgg

Can someone tell me how does one host a tournament on pogo? I see them but no one will tell me how to host one. Thanks

avs1roy33

I have messed around with the tourneys before, but I don't know all the ins and outs about them. Visit myleague .com and look for a pogo league. I'm sure they will help you there.

Tracey

first of all are u joining a league as a td (tornament director) or u thinking of running a league of ur own? well myleague doesnt tell u nothing about pogo leagues it all goes under myleague ( cases) but ... u need to learn how to host a tournament ..its very easy to learn but it depends on wat game u are hosting .. first u open the check in.. then when ur going to close it u click on close registration .. if u need to post pairings in the lobby u need to click on round 1 and type the pairings ( blah blah vs blah blah ) thats if u didnt know that bit .. then whoever wins u click on thier ID then go to round 2 until u go to the end of the tournament.. then u click on the standard procedure to close out ur tournament .. i can post a link that will help u more about it .. but if u are going to be a tornament director in a league u click on directors and click on application form for td .. then the admins of that league should train u to be a TD .. to me that would be handy for u if u are only starting out a league of ur own ... http://www.descent.dk/nike1/td/tdguide8_2002.htm   ... that will help guide u through being a new td.. this site will help u to practise ... http://www.myleague.com/tdtraining/

hope that helps  O0

msgg

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview