Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

anyone want to help me get my master badge

Started by Redneck88,

Previous topic - Next topic

Redneck88

i would really appreciate it if someone would souble browser with me and my bro to try to get closer to the master badge.
if you have a high rating so i could get the badge quicker i could help you with something

kessler

Homer

Good luck. That is going to take a big time commitment from someone. It takes a long time to get there. I've only made it to Intermediate myself. LOL

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

lvdust72

I don't have any of mine, hard to find people willing to give up rank.  (Does it take your badge away if you lose in rank, is that why so many are not wanting to help?)

Barbara

bobby

you keep the badge if you loose your rank, i would be happy with the intermediate badge every game i play i get killed in points >:(

Homer

That's for sure. I don't even want to think about how many hours it will take me to get to the highest rank. It's hard enough with help. I couldn't imagine doing it without help. :o

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

kessler

i did all mine by meslef using my hubby's club acount and using up our guest passes on smart explorer. i already had the intermediate badge, but started trying for the master with a 1463 rating. i really buckled down and it took me only 5 days. don't fret, it really isn't that bad!

sentinels

bratsbemykids

i use my sister's account and my own to get where i am at now which is 1813  and i also want to get to my master badge, so if you are willing to be my partner with another name of your own i would be willing to get that badge with you....PM me if you are interested and we can make the arrangements....Happy gaming everyone!!!!

holly222

Barbara

By winning.  The higher the rank of the person that you defeat, the higher your rank goes up.  Think of it as one big pinochle food chain.

HollyDazed

I'd be happy to help just as soon as I get my masters.  I'm currently at 1818.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview