PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:00:13 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Earn new badges without the glitch

Started by Capt. Morgan,

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt. Morgan

Since many members used a glitch in spider solitaire that our programmers left in their and you cheaters exploited we at pogo offer new badges for the honest players.

The "shake your booty badge'
Get Booted out of a game room 5 times and this badge.

The"I can hear you knockin but you can't come in badge"
Waste over 4 hours trying to log on OR get in a game room for this badge.

The"One step forward Two steps back badge"
Loose progress or rankings in any of our games 3 times to earn this badge.

No need to exploit anymore glitches, just use our existing hiccups
NOTE, progress towards these badges does not count on Wednesday because of other issues.

Barbara

Do these badges count towards the progress of the "Cripes Error" Super Badge?

lvdust72

:D I should have all these badges then!!!

This was so funny I burnt myself on my coffee this morning!!  :o

Lady Golden Eagle

Talk about having a dumb day, I almost believed Capt Morgen's new badges, wanted to go and try for them.
Better go back to bed  lol

avs1roy33

And don't forget the "Get stupid answers from pogo help" badge. We should all get that one.  :P

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

lvdust72

Do not forget the EVER wanted never gonna get "Getting a REAL answer to a question."   >:D O0

gigi

Well that was so damn funny it inspired me to send this message to pogo -
Dear Pogo
Clearly this must be some kind of joke, right?
Let me see if I get it right...... If Pogo has a "glitch" and I LOSE progress or cannot complete a challenge before week's end, Pogo responds to my complaint telling me "Jeepers that's really tough, but you can always make it a personal challenge some other time" (not a direct quote, but close enough).  However, when Pogo has a "glitch" and I GAIN progress I am told I am cheating and no matter I pay $ for the membership, I am kicked out for 72 hours (if I'm lucky enough to not be kicked off forever).  Nice way to make a few bucks as I see it, Pogo.
Needless to say, this 72 hours has given me enough time to stop laughing and start getting mad.  You People can't fix your own game site nor can you keep up with the "kids" who know how to bust your programs.  So, you punish everyone else you can.  We used to call that being a Bully.  I still call it "being a bully".  Why don't you FIND the "program busters" and HIRE them to FIX Pogo and all it's problems.  And please stop with the whining that it isn't fair to the others who are playing by the rules................. give me a break.  Open your eyes, the only ones playing by the rules are the ones who haven't figured out your glitches yet.
So, what is my punishment for this, huh?  Gonna give me a life sentence?  Who cares, I've had it.  Thanks for the run

avs1roy33

That was too funny. And I bet your response will be something like, "Thank you for contacting pogo. Your suggestion and/or question has been noted. We are glad that you enjoy our games."

BadgeHelpOscar

You need to write them and say:

A sphincter says: "Thank you for contacting pogo. Your suggestion and/or question has been noted. We are glad that you enjoy our games."
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

BadgeHelpOscar

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Roseybud333

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

Quote from: cheathunter on August 11, 2005, 04:58:02 PM
Quote from: gigi on August 06, 2005, 12:09:34 PM
Well that was so damn funny it inspired me to send this message to pogo -
Dear Pogo
Clearly this must be some kind of joke, right?
Let me see if I get it right...... If Pogo has a "glitch" and I LOSE progress or cannot complete a challenge before week's end, Pogo responds to my complaint telling me "Jeepers that's really tough, but you can always make it a personal challenge some other time" (not a direct quote, but close enough).  However, when Pogo has a "glitch" and I GAIN progress I am told I am cheating and no matter I pay $ for the membership, I am kicked out for 72 hours (if I'm lucky enough to not be kicked off forever).  Nice way to make a few bucks as I see it, Pogo.
Needless to say, this 72 hours has given me enough time to stop laughing and start getting mad.  You People can't fix your own game site nor can you keep up with the "kids" who know how to bust your programs.  So, you punish everyone else you can.  We used to call that being a Bully.  I still call it "being a bully".  Why don't you FIND the "program busters" and HIRE them to FIX Pogo and all it's problems.  And please stop with the whining that it isn't fair to the others who are playing by the rules................. give me a break.  Open your eyes, the only ones playing by the rules are the ones who haven't figured out your glitches yet.
So, what is my punishment for this, huh?  Gonna give me a life sentence?  Who cares, I've had it.  Thanks for the run

This has to be a joke, right? I mean - it's some of the funniest delusional material I've read in quite some time! You people actually think that abuse of a glitch is fair play? You really think that "the only ones playing by the rules are the ones who haven't figured out your glitches yet"?? Gimme a break. I love playing the challenges, and I love collecting tokens - even an occasional money prize (yes, conspiracy theorists - real people that DO NOT work for Pogo really win cash).
Oh, and a final thought for ya... you agreed to the TOA. You SHOULD lose your membership AND your money if you abuse their system. Lose the "everything my way" attitude, and come join us in reality.

You have alot of nerve for being a new person to this site. 

BadgeHelpOscar

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

Barbara

Oh Pooh, I missed Skippy, the post-and-run rat?  I hope they come back real soon.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview