Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Group Challenges

Started by jamie9999,

Previous topic - Next topic

jamie9999

How often do Group challenges occur? when was the last one?

Barbara

The last personal challenge was September 23, 2004.  There is not another one in the near future that I am aware of.

DoubleOscotty

Wow it's been a year since the last one. I though they planned three???? oh well

RC

I had also wondered about the group challenges awhile back, and wrote to Pogo to ask them about it. This is what they responded with:

Hi there,

Thank you for contacting Club Pogo Support.

Pogo.com had a Group Challenge in October, 2004, to benefit the Susan G. Komen foundation, and it tied in with the Race for a Cure. The gold-level badge and award were achieved, so all participants (any Club Pogo member who logged in, played, and won tokens during the Group Challenge) received the Pink Ribbon badge.

We did discover that Group Challenges need some refining and tuning when we did this event, so we have not had one since then. We haven't set a date when we might have another one, though the ability does remain for us to offer more Group challenges.

If I can help you with anything else, please write back and let me know.

Pogo Jacob
Customer Service Representative
Club Pogo

And, as Barbara stated, it occured in Sept., not October as he mentioned.. the badge is right in all of our albums as being given out on Sept. 23, 2004- obviously when it had ended. But anyway, he didn't give much info about it other than it needs some fine tuning... but for it to take about a year or so, possibly longer, to fine tune it, does seem extreme. I don't recall any problems popping up at the time of the initial group challenge, at least not from our end, the players. I can't imagine what could have been so bad that they more or less scrapped the idea for the time being.

Barbara

Thanks for the information.  Another group challenge would be nice right about now.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview