PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:04:02 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Sweet Cheat by Yodude

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Come and get it! ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Yodude565

LuLu

It works great except for when I want to turn it off!  It hides behind the game screen and takes over my mouse.  Maybe I'm doing something wrong?....

Yodude565

haha yea.. i fixed that in the latest update... if you wanna be able to stop it using that..make sure..before you start it that the cheat isnt behind the game area..and then you have to click end really fast inbetween moves..

i noticed this problem..and fixed it already.. thanks tho

Yodude565

no idea.. i only have a free account.. test it with your club account and let me know!

Yodude565

yea.. that will do it..

hmm thanks for that information..

that changes how i have to do something...

PogoPlayer

Works on my aol pogo account and works great, will try with my Club..maybe someone can give you a pass and work on it? Probly just the screen resolution like DJ said

Yodude565

yea..thatd be cool

yea i think i know how to fix it for club pogo accounts

samtheman

when i try to open the file, its says cant find the file in acrobat reader and i cant open it in winzip!!!!

samtheman

if i do that i get a runtime error '76'.............what is that?????

goatblls2006

didn't work for me at all, and I have a normal account.  When I started it, it eventually began to do something but just kept clicking in the top left corner of my screen and that was all.  I don't know what went wrong at all!

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

Yodude565

yea, it does..i made it Really quickly..like 3 hours.. and didnt ever plan on releasing it for anyone to use..soo thats why its like that.. if anyone reallly wants me too..ill make it better...but just wait for my 3 point showdown one..im gonna release that, working alot better then this..and no ones done a 3 point showdown one yet..so thatll be exciting ;)

peace out. thanks for the comments

oh and if someone could hook me up with a club pogo pass or something..so i can make the auto's for that..cause i guess they are different games then the free ones.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview