This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The "Consideration" is delayed.......

Started by Barbara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Barbara

When Max said to me that he would "consider" marrying me, IF I finished all of the badges, I knew that I had to get to the end just to see what he had to say to me.  I posted that I finished and he didn't reply, which stunned me.  I have absolutely been in a fog because I couldn't figure out why he hasn't spoken to me.  We talk on the phone every day and e-mail often.  Max is truly one of the most wonderful people I know and I love him, so dearly that I can't imagine a day without him.

My darling Badge Hog is in the hospital and just called me.  I didn't recognize the number on my cell phone and at first I didn't recognize the voice.  He called to tell me that he is still "considering" and that the stress of my finishing Pogo put him in the hospital, lol.  I told him that I love him, which aggravated him. (snicker)  I know that he just acts annoyed when I say that.

Max, I love you, mady. I need you to come home as soon as possible because I miss you.  You are the Best Badge Hog a girl can have and such a wonderful friend.  Please get well and come back home.  The tears weren't because you were ailing, I just stubbed my toe tripping over my massive badge albums. Until you come home, I am going to be the Badge Hoglette and play for the both of us.  I love you!  I await your homecoming and the answer to the "consideration."

Love,
The Badge Hoglett~oink~

tvc

Wow Max get better and I wish you both all the happiness in the world. Barbara on a personal note I think you are a very clever and funny person you make it worth while for me to come in here and read the posts Thanks for all you bring here Hugs Tricia

Barbara

Thanks!  You do know that I am kidding about wanting to marry Max, lol. 

texan

awwwwwwww love at first stub lol..too sweet...however i about died laughing over the teary toe stub.  I love the banter u guys have..and i hope the "hog" is up and around soon chasin u round the forum and hurdling over badge albums  ;)
Hugs
Tex

Get well soon !!!

beanie

Oh now - what about Bob's "consideration" ?  He had a geniune offer... hehehe - Luv you guys- you keep me cracking up all the time.  Anytime life is especially sad - like last week when I lost my grandma which lived with me- I turn here for a little laughter and it does the heart good.   Ok now for pogo to release those badges on my nextel so I can get them - dog-gone-it. >:(

Barbara

I am dressing Max's mini funny and taking screen shots.  I am going to print them out and take them to him and extort money from him to get me to put it back the way that it was.

avs1roy33

Barbara, you always crack me up and make my day. I hope the little hog feels better real soon.

Barbara

You should have heard him say, "I am laying here like bacon..."  It was classic Max.

Barbara

Aww, that is so sweet and cute, thanks.  I went to the Hallmark store and got him a whole bunch of "get well" cards that I will be taking to him.  I am going to copy that and stick it in a card and sign it from you, if you don't mind Mike.

Capt. Morgan

Hey Barb
I think you should dress max's mini in a tuxedo and post it showing how he looked on your minis wedding day.
Maybe there is a mini wedding dress your mini could wear to complete the "consideration"

Barbara

Hey Captain,
     Yes, there is a mini wedding dress that I just now put on my mini Barby.  That should creep him out!

HollyDazed

I was so sorry to read about Max's hospitalization.  Sure hope he's up and rooting around the pogo pen soon.  Does he have a case of cold hoofs?  I've heard that can be a very serious condition.

Barbara

He just called and seems to be a little more chipper today.  I see they haven't paralyzed that nerve of his that picks on me, lol.

holly222

Im glad to hear he is feeling better today.  I hope he gets well soon.

Barbara

He'll be in the hospital for at least another week.  He misses Pogo.

Barbara

You're so sweet and funny.  I will tell him when he calls later.

Motley

I hope Max is feeling better soon.  Barb, I hope your toe feels better (heehee).  You will need to be in pristine health for that glorious day.  If that day doesn't come, then I will be on my way with the chocolate and the hot, steamy Krispy Kremes.

Barbara

Mmmm, that's good livin'.  Actually, a donut sounds good right about now Motley.  Did you see where Bo broke his foot?

Barbara

Love the Banana Splits avatar.  Max called and he is still in the hospital and isn't expected to be released anytime soon.  He is recovering and is more feisty.  He's back to busting on me, which is always fun-for him.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview