This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

can u find out who reported u?

Started by jamie9999,

Previous topic - Next topic

jamie9999

one of my friend got banned and she want to now if she can find out who reported her?

kessler

bnza8

yes u can find out hoo reported u......wen u get temporarily banned....it sendz an e-mail to ya...and it tell ya y u got baneed and hoo reported ya

behindmymonitor

I guess spell checker wasn't working for that last post  :P . I cannot believe pogo would tell you who reported you ,
imagine all the stalking and bitter and twisted players seeking revenge!

Barbara

Quote from: bnza8 on August 06, 2005, 05:18:56 AM
yes u can find out hoo reported u......wen u get temporarily banned....it sendz an e-mail to ya...and it tell ya y u got baneed and hoo reported ya

Okay, I am not going to bust on someone who truly has a problem with grammar and spelling, but you went out of your way to dummy that post up.  It looks like one giant vowel movement.  Once this coffee kicks in, I am going to address the issue that your information is wrong to boot.

caroline196

as far as friends that have been banned,they get an email,saying they have been banned,but they do not give the persons name who reported u,this remains confidential,as it should

Barbara

Pogo rarely sends you an e-mail, pre warning you of a ban.  It has been my experience that Pogo players log on, discover that they have been locked out and then they scramble to find out why.

smiles29

no.  there is no way for you to find out who reported you. 

i have been reported once and almost got banned.  i was checking my email before logging onto pogo one day about a year ago and found an email from pogo stating that i was reported by a pogo player for inappropriate chat conversation and that it is a family site and that it would not be tolerated.  it included just a couple of the comments that i had made.  i immediately replied to the email and told them that i know exactly who reported me because i was in a half hour discussion with that person in chat.  i went on to say that yes i admit that i said those things and will take my punishment but only if they heard me out on the full situation.  i told them what started the converstion,  what i had said, what the other person/reporting person had said, and how the conversation had ended - of course giving them the other persons s/n.  needless to say,  my account was back up and running within a couple of hours.  the other person had been on pogo that day and most of the next day and i havent seen them since.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview