PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:34:23 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Does Pogo go down on Weds?

Started by Capt. Morgan,

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt. Morgan

Hi Class
Does pogo shut completley down Wednesday at 10am so the challenges can start?
I know they go down on Tuesday at 5 am for maint.
The reason I ask is because I leave for work early in the mornings and sometimes will run roomrover during the day.
I've alway assumed pogo went offline on Wed so I don't start any programs in the morning.
Thanks

Barbara

Pogo used to go down in the mornings on Wednesday, this has not been the case for quite some time.  They only sometimes go down on Tuesday.  

Quit your job and just focus on badges.  It is the only sensible answer.

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

That would be great so Barbara would have something to do!!! ;)  But we will see!

Barbara

Trust me, I have plenty to do.  Oddly enough, I am just not doing it.

Capt. Morgan

That's it I quit.

Dear Pogo
You must now support my family since I have quit my job to play your games.
I will be worth the money.
I will inform you of any glitches before half the players know about them saving you time suspending people.
I will be using my autos constantly therefore I will be able to point out ALL the flaws in your games.
I also could beta test your new games for you, forwarding them to badgehelp to get the new autos ready.
Thanks your new employee
"The Capt."  aka.  the cheater

Barbara

From Pogo:
Dear Badge Pirate (Captain Morgan)
Welcome to the team!  You will now be known as Pogo_Pirate. A template of canned text, used to answer customer questions will be forwarded to you promptly.  Doesn't matter which you chose to use to answer because they are all gibberish anyway.  (psst, we make them up on drunken lunch breaks)

StormShadow

Barbara don't forget those drunken lunch breaks are paid for by all the forfeited Jackpots that they keep. (Also funds the all you can eat cake buffet)

Barbara

Ahhh, back to the all-you-can-eat cakey fest.  Hmm, a company that allows us to gorge on the booze and cake bonus plan.  EA you are all right by me!

Capt. Morgan

Thank you for your quick response.
Your complaint or question has been forwarded to the level 1 que where it will sit in someones email inbox until we delete it or suspend you for bothering us.
We were having our rum break when you darn snitches bothered us.
"The badge pirate"
O0 Now I like that one barbara

Barbara

I wanted to call you the Badge Fox but I was afraid of Mrs. Morgan.

ME4SPADES_

omg barbara and cap. im laughing      ;D hard i almost  ::) well u take it from them lol  O0 tops to u 2 on the subjects of that game *&^^%%^ from the rdss keep up the good works still  ;D hard stomach hurting i have laugh on all the remarks put on here from the pogo &^%*(&(& ppl

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview