PlayBuddy
September 09, 2024, 09:51:30 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Peter Jennings..RIP

Started by touitsjesse,

Previous topic - Next topic

touitsjesse

NEW YORK - Peter Jennings, the suave, Canadian-born broadcaster who delivered the news to Americans each night in five separate decades, died Sunday. He was 67.

Jennings, who announced in April that he had lung cancer, died at his New York home, ABC News President David Westin said late Sunday.

who i believe was one of the greatest news castors,  a legacy that will never be forgotten.

sxybamabit

Peter Jennings did not even look his age i guess all the makeup did it but i remember watching him on tv when i was little.  That is very sad to hear that he died.

RIP-----Peter Jennings

Pogo Dalek

I grew up watching Jennings on Tv, along with Brokov and Rather on the big 3 Networks!

I always thought we would lose Walter Kronkite first.....

But Wow, Peter Jennings! he even worked on the 2004 Campaign news!

Sad Day in the News Business!

I think there should be a 5 minute silence of all the  typewriters all around the world.

bratsbemykids

I am watching Good Morning America right now and I can tell it is hard for these anchors to do the news this morning, they are all very overcome with the news of Peter's passing.....I grew up watching him too and it is sad to think that in April he found out he had lung cancer and now he is gone, only 4 months later....makes you think about how fast it can all be gone.....

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview