PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:15:43 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

People cheating are???

Started by Narcimus,

Previous topic - Next topic

Narcimus

I was just in poppitt racking up my afternoon 100k when this fool announces PEOPLE CHEATING ARE .....then he listed close to 15 names in the room ,by the reaction of some and their current stats they werent cheating but some myself included were...Anyone else have this happen was the fool just lucky in his guessing,he wasnt a pogo dick just a regular player hell he had more tokens then i did..

Homer

No but this seems to be the trend in pogo lately. >:(

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bob@pogopal

Have you considered the person is just trying to see how you will react to the accusation?

DEBKARLAR

Homer

I was in a room a while back and someone came in looking for their friend and announces in chat:

Hey <sn>, are you here or are you on auto?

I just shook my head. :-\

Element

People Cheating Are....The Better Half! lol

QuoteHey <sn>, are you here or are you on auto?

see i just say "are you here or is your chat off" hehe

Narcimus

Well if he was looking for a reaction I guess i disappointed him,others on his list made his day tho lol

ImRicherThanUAll

pogoisevil

Quote from: Narcimus on May 06, 2004, 11:24:17 AM
I was just in poppitt racking up my afternoon 100k when this fool announces PEOPLE CHEATING ARE .....then he listed close to 15 names in the room ,by the reaction of some and their current stats they werent cheating but some myself included were...Anyone else have this happen was the fool just lucky in his guessing,he wasnt a pogo dick just a regular player hell he had more tokens then i did..
Yeah, they're a buncha sanctimonious bastards! >:(

rookie3

Has anybody had this happen to them?  Some with 50 to 100 tokens and just a plain pogo badge pops in the room and starts asking everyone how they got so many tokens.

I try to keep my account that I use auto's on around 3 mill this is not alot anymore compared to some you see.

I finaly answered his question with " alot of hard work and practice.".  They promptly left after that.

I added him to my friends list and switched names and followed him for a little while going from game to game asking the same question to everyone.

Homer

khmerkid

you can win easliy in texas holdem each hand if u in super roller room u can win up to like 144000 token a hand thats just with 2 player

Homer

Yes with the poker games you can amass tokens very quickly. ;)

khmerkid

i have to remember that homer so  i can  tell them my dead  gold fish  had a life insurance and i inhearted all the token from it   :) rest in peace goldie and thanks for all the token

fatkid

bob@pogopal

What he left out of his story is he murdered his goldfish with a piece of fruit to collect the insurance and had to avoid using inherit in his message in case the insurance company is searching for a confession.

Santa69

If cheating is such a problem why does'nt pogo make it easier to report it

Element

I dont know, it surprises how little action pogo is taking to stop cheating alltogether. If pogo banned everyone who cheats then they would be losing a lot of customers  :-\

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview