PlayBuddy
July 06, 2024, 09:12:26 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

What Are The Fastest Rank Badges To Get?

Started by Sweetness,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

Homer

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

FreecellFanny

Squid

Quote from: FreecellFanny on January 17, 2009, 05:27:04 AM
Me too.

What was the topic?  :)))

I think The Poppit Show is very fast to rank out on.   :xx  Not.

FreecellFanny

I've been working on World Class Sol lately.

That is a slow one.  !@#$

arniebear

I have been trying forever on Quick Quack, on the most obnoxious games there is, and am advancing very slowly. Thank goodness for an auto on this one. 

Hocky

I am suffering through tri peaks all week. I lost two ranks because of the shut down tues morning, that pushed me back a day or so.  I just hit 29 this morning and hope to have the jaguar badge tomorrow....after that it appears the ranks will fly as they dont require 125 chests per rank.  Of course I could be delusional....

Stinkerbell

Quote from: FreecellFanny on January 17, 2009, 05:31:37 AM
I've been working on World Class Sol lately.

That is a slow one.  !@#$

Now, one thing I recall about this auto is that if I adjusted the speed, it didn't hang up as often.  I recall bumping the speed down a couple clicks and that helped a lot.  I always wanted to speed it up to rank faster, but slower is better because at least it was playing and getting the game finished as opposed to breaking down on me.

Squid

Quote from: arniebear on January 17, 2009, 06:37:42 AM
I have been trying forever on Quick Quack, on the most obnoxious games there is, and am advancing very slowly. Thank goodness for an auto on this one. 

I've been there Arnie.  It was one of the tough ones.  Good luck

Homer

Homer

MsMissy

Gl 2 all who are trying to reach there goal in there games LOL & i wish i knew how to put those little pictures u post. they are so cute like this 1 Stay on Topic.  tumbsup.gif

BabyCheetah

I still have too many games to choose from and I keep switching.  I need to stick with one game.  Been running everyone wins bingo recently over night because a lot of the rooms are full (i think of autos LOL) so I think its less obvious.  During the day I've been bouncing between makeover madness, quick quack, and crazy cakes.  They're all a pain in my  :o0.  Happy pogoing   bubblegum.gif

waneidaw

I have been enjoying all of your comments regarding "Fastest Badges". I am new to this, it is my first day. I would like to try some :-\ of the downloads but am afraid of getting caught by pogo police using one. Does anyone know if there are any penalties for using the 'cheats'?

southinkucandance

:-Xjust use with ur own risk... r u a risk taker... lol.... if i m a boss of pogo and run a pogo company i will leave those use cheat alone... after all the more badge and token they collect the more it hard for them to let go their pogo account....so that mean i make more money in my bussiness... but off course i will say NO CHEAT in pogo lol...

Squid

Quote from: waneidaw on January 17, 2009, 09:16:11 PM
I have been enjoying all of your comments regarding "Fastest Badges". I am new to this, it is my first day. I would like to try some :-\ of the downloads but am afraid of getting caught by pogo police using one. Does anyone know if there are any penalties for using the 'cheats'?

Technically, using cheats on Pogo violates their TOS.  It seems Pogo has turned a blind eye to the cheaters, though, because all the cheaters increase their bottom line (  arab.gif l2.gif ).  If you use cheats, don't submit any claim forms for prizes, though; they will verify that your account is "clean" before awarding the prize and may oust you for using cheats.  Just stay under the radar and you should do just fine.  I cheat every day and haven't had a Pogo problem in over 4 years.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview