PlayBuddy
October 03, 2024, 12:17:53 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

What Are The Fastest Rank Badges To Get?

Started by Sweetness,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Grats on the progress.  I can't believe I still have about 90 ranks to go in Canasta.  LOL.  I like card games but I can't seem to warm up to Canasta for some reason.

BabyCheetah

3 bagger works great over night.  Thats what I did.  During the day I would play but throw the auto on at night.  I would set myself up in a private room with 4 people (Bots),  need two canasta's to meld out, no wild cards....I think those were all the settings (been ranked out in that for awhile now)  Thats one of the autos I could trust running all night without glitches.   Any others you can suggest?  The tripeaks one is good too but not as good a zzz ( i think thats what it was called)  Just got a new computer so I needed to redownload all of my autos and zzz wasn't available.  so now I have zolitaire.  Runs all night but the winning percentage isn't so great.  At rank 97 there and taking awhile to finish with zolitarire over night.  GL  Happy Pogoing   bubblegum.gif

Squid

Thanks for the Canasta tips.  Unfortunately, I think I had to choose between CanastaMasta and 3 Bagger on my 150 list and I chose CanastaMasta which makes many stupid decisions in the game.  Progress is slow. 

If you want a reliable one to run overnight, try TideRider for Ride the Tide.  I'm using it now and it has never given me a moment of trouble in 4 nights straight.  Lord love the auto gods at BH!

Happy cheating!

BabyCheetah

Thanks for the tip, Squid,  on Ride the Tide...I will try that one next..I think I only have one or two game awards in that one.  Any other tips on all nighters auto would be much appreciated.

Happy pogoing   winter23.gif

twinkle6590

:!!  I got poppit and panda pai gow poker done in no time. those were the fastest ones for me.

S1lent

Merry Christmas,
Remember to read all the tips here before you start.  Then all of you badge hunting will be easier.

Good hunting,
S1lent

somuchfun

The fastest rank badges to get are the ones in the games we actually like.  the others take forever! girls18.gif

FreecellFanny

My problem is that I can't decide which game to rank out on next.  :)))

BabyCheetah

Within the past week, I have ranked out in Querty, Keno pop, Tri-peaks (was working on this one forever - over nights), Mahjong Safari...  The other ones I only needed one more badge.  Need to figure out what's next.   Think i'm going to try Ride the Tide since Squid said that the auto works over night and I know that I have a ways to go in ranking on that game.  Happy Pogoing.   

destiny child

Bonuscheck works really well for allnighters. Ranks up pretty quick to. tumbsup.gif  Destiny

BabyCheetah

I know...I have already finished that game..But thanks for the tip.  destiny Child

edfshr

I did Bloop in about 30 hours.  Spider took me about 6 weeks and FCS was about two months.  Stellar Sweeper didn't take long either.  A lot of the others I used the autos.

Stinkerbell

Wonderland Memories was very quick, SockHopSlots is going fast and the auto works well (might be done with that one tonight), PogoBowl is awesome but with this one, I hate to draw attention to myself with frequent turkeys, so I set it on hook shot and win every game with 170-220 score.  But it's a sllloooooow one.  Hangman is ok, but the game freezes frequently, so I do that one when I'm in the mood to babysit.

Fluffy756

I agree PogoBowl is a good game but when using auto I set it up so I won't be the winner so much.  I like Tri-peaks that went pretty fast for me and Word Whomp is good. I ran out of games to play or those I like doing by hand just leave it but working on my other account and my mom's account.

Mistyeyed

I just finished up sock hop and the auto ran quite well in this game..i also finished the 5000 jigsaw hunter badge,and now only have four more ranks till squelchies is done..i wish we could have one whole month without a new game,would love to get caught up on some of the newer ones that came out the past few months..still waiting for those diner dash and operation mania updates though...

BabyCheetah

Working on Sudoko Blast and thats going really really quick.  only a few hours a day and for the past 4 days and have gotten a badge everyday.  Hopefully I will rank out in that today.  Need to babysit it just a little but will work for hours without any problems.  Happy Pogoing

Stinkerbell

I agree with you both on Sudoku and SockHop... those ran excellent and were quick to rank out on.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview