This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The ugliest dog

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

smiles29

i agree.  that is one ugly dog.  cant believe that it is a real dog.  ewwwwwwwwwwww.

DafoeGirl

If you ask me, that dog is freakin' scary, man!

Barbara

What would you name a dog that looked like that?  Fluffy is out of the question.

masters angel

Quote from: Barbara on August 10, 2005, 05:54:49 AM
What would you name a dog that looked like that?  Fluffy is out of the question.

Zombielicious?

kessler

TYMCO

they are called a Chinese Crested dogs there's 2 types hairless and powder puff. My sister-in-law has one I still wont touch it (hate hairless dogs / cats)

http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/chinesecrested.htm

DafoeGirl

Quote from: TYMCO on August 10, 2005, 07:23:27 AM
they are called a Chinese Crested dogs there's 2 types hairless and powder puff. My sister-in-law has one I still wont touch it (hate hairless dogs / cats)

http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/chinesecrested.htm

Yes, but this particular one looks like it could be in the movie Pet Cemetery.  And they wouldn't even have to add cheesy makeup to make it look scary!  Even though this dog is small and I LOVE doggies, I would run away at the sight of this pooch.

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

Quote from: Barbara on August 10, 2005, 05:54:49 AM

Extra Crispy

Barbara

He has more hair in his ears than anywhere else.  It looks like the Crypt Keeper's love child with Steve Buschemi.

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

Quote from: Barbara on August 10, 2005, 09:55:21 AM
He has more hair in his ears than anywhere else.  It looks like the Crypt Keeper's love child with Steve Buschemi.

Or my Grandma!!

Barbara

I bet he smells like the lining of my grandmother's purse.

Spooks

What would you name a dog like that? How about F.U.D?  Freaking Ugly Dog!!

I think I'm gonna have nightmares for a week now. :D

TYMCO

Quote from: Spooks on August 10, 2005, 01:05:04 PM
What would you name a dog like that? How about F.U.D?  Freaking Ugly Dog!!

I think I'm gonna have nightmares for a week now. :D

I've called my sister-in-laws dog 'fugly' >:D then both her and my wife will sympathize with the pooch. ::) now mind you before I ever saw this dog, I've always liked animals but this ughh.

Barbara

A little Oil of Olay and he may snap back into a normal dog, you never know.

Barbara

Maybe a Biore` Pore Perfect Strip would help.

christina

If this is the same dog, here is a description from snopes. com

Sam, the above-pictured canine, is a 14-year-old pedigreed Chinese crested owned by Susie Lockheed of Santa Barbara, California. In June 2005, Sam won the "World's Ugliest Dog" title at the Sonoma-Marin Fair contest for the third consecutive year.

The Associated Press described Sam thusly:
The tiny dog has no hair, if you don't count the yellowish-white tuft erupting from his head. His wrinkled brown skin is covered with splotches, a line of warts marches down his snout, his blind eyes are an alien, milky white, and a fleshy flap of skin hangs from his withered neck. And then there are the Austin Powers teeth that jut at odd angles.

He's so ugly that even the judges recoiled when he was placed on the judging table . . .
Unfortunately, Sam is suffering from a number of age-related ailments (congestive heart failure, lung and kidney problems) and will probably make no more public appearances, so he may have to cede his "World's Ugliest Dog" crown in next year's competition.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/animals/uglydog.asp

masters angel

Quote from: christina on August 10, 2005, 09:39:07 PM
If this is the same dog, here is a description from snopes. com

Sam, the above-pictured canine, is a 14-year-old pedigreed Chinese crested owned by Susie Lockheed of Santa Barbara, California. In June 2005, Sam won the "World's Ugliest Dog" title at the Sonoma-Marin Fair contest for the third consecutive year.

The Associated Press described Sam thusly:
The tiny dog has no hair, if you don't count the yellowish-white tuft erupting from his head. His wrinkled brown skin is covered with splotches, a line of warts marches down his snout, his blind eyes are an alien, milky white, and a fleshy flap of skin hangs from his withered neck. And then there are the Austin Powers teeth that jut at odd angles.

He's so ugly that even the judges recoiled when he was placed on the judging table . . .
Unfortunately, Sam is suffering from a number of age-related ailments (congestive heart failure, lung and kidney problems) and will probably make no more public appearances, so he may have to cede his "World's Ugliest Dog" crown in next year's competition.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/animals/uglydog.asp

Awwww its kinda sad if the little thing isnt well no matter how ugly he is :'(.
   But I have to admit reading that discription made him sound even more ugly...if you'll excuse me I need to find something to throw up in  :-[

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview