This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Snowbird Solitaire : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Hearts and winning 30 games...

Started by burning_bright25,

Previous topic - Next topic

burning_bright25

This challenge is long and tedious..even double browsing still took over 30 min for one game.  Or maybe I am slow? LOL
Anyhow anyone else out there goin for it today.......maybe anyone who would want to help out a fellow badge getter?

Thanks in advance      ;D

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: burning_bright25 on August 10, 2005, 10:25:53 AM
This challenge is long and tedious..even double browsing still took over 30 min for one game.  Or maybe I am slow? LOL
Anyhow anyone else out there goin for it today.......maybe anyone who would want to help out a fellow badge getter?

Thanks in advance      ;D

Maybe I shouldn't mention but I've already done this challenge.... twice. lol. It's really not that hard. I've won all 30 games in a day my second time (either Thursday or Friday, can't remember). I'm actually only 2 personal challenges (1 this week, 1 next week) away from completing all of 2003 twice (gulp... Pogo just read this and knows who I am now since I'm the only idiot getting a x2 next to all my 2003 badges!) Good luck with your challenge.

burning_bright25

wow twice on the '03 i have 6 left to complete them!! wtg!!
so what am i doing wrong...........any hints from the hearts master!! lol

Barbara

How many have you won so far Burning?  Do you need help?  I left you a PM with my e-mail addy if you need it.

Jeffer

You realize that if you go to one of the social rooms, you can crank the "Needed to win" score down to 25 and still play against bots.

Or like Barb says find some folks that don't mind tossing some games.

Barbara

I am pretty sure they have to be 100 point games honey.  I am willing to go in and lose 30 games real quickly.  I seem to be in a better mood now.

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

I will help to if you need it.  Just let barbara know and she will get me.

burning_bright25

I have 1, but that is because I just went into see how long it takes and stuff, I am almost done w/ the weekly ones then I will start hearts for real.   My friend who usually plays isn't on today, and I know she is going for the same challenge so we are goin to help eachother out.   In the mean time, I could use some help, only if you have nothin else to do, I don't want to make anyone stop what they are doing........I still have canasta to finish too.
I'll repost here when I am ready to play hearts.

Thanks for the replies!

Barbara

That would be nice Ranger, but with just the two of us playing they can switch seats with the bots if need be.  I am ready to help now if you look at your PM Burning.

burning_bright25

Barbara

We sure did! You have to be the best and most cooperative hearts player I have ever come across.  It was a pleasure playing with you.

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

Barbara

No, she had chores to do.  We put a dent in it though.

burning_bright25

Quote from: Barbara on August 10, 2005, 01:25:29 PM
We sure did! You have to be the best and most cooperative hearts player I have ever come across. It was a pleasure playing with you.
Thanks..........you lose great and those bots didn't see us coming lol....pleasure to have finally played with you and witnessed all those glorious badges!!
I'll be ready to play again soon, I'll let you know...thanks again

Capt. Morgan

Yes Barbara is very generous in her badge helping.
I will probably need her help in a few weeks on this one myself >:D
Go kick some bot butt and get that badge.

burning_bright25

Well it's finally over........badge done!!!  THANKS SOOO MUCH TO BARB and her exquisite card playing!! Finished up the last 3 just minutes ago.

Only 5 more left in 2003.....yay
Thanks again Barb if I can help you in anyway let me know!

Barbara

Congratulations on your badge.  I am just glad that you are happy.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview