PlayBuddy
July 02, 2024, 03:34:57 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Snowbird Solitaire : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Mobile...not so available and here's why!

Started by DafoeGirl,

Previous topic - Next topic

DafoeGirl

I just found this in the Pogo Help Center...

Question
When will Pogo Mobile be available? Wasn't it supposed to be this week? Is it available now?

Answer
The Pogo Mobile games on Verizon were prematurely advertised this week and are not yet available. There are still some pages on the Pogo Homepage that state that the games have been released, but this is not the case. We are looking forward to the release of Turbo 21, Poppit! and Tri-Peaks Solitaire for mobile phones and expect to see them sometime after Saturday, August 6th.

Please stay tuned to the Pogo Homepage for updated information.

_________________________________________________________________________________________
Here's the link to the actual Q&A: http://club-pogo-support.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/club_pogo_support.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=17947

Maybe this is why some of you guys are not finding all of the games in the "Get it Now" feature of your phones and why some of you have one and not another that someone else may have.  It looks like an unofficial release but they made a big boo-boo by advertising them on their site!

Lady Golden Eagle

bobby

Lady Golden Eagle

bobby

Lady Golden Eagle

How long did it take, I oredered the LG 8100 a week ago and nothing yet.
Verizon told me they are just swamped with orders.

bobby

Lady Golden Eagle

manninkl

Hope you get your phone soon. I went to Circuit City and bought mine directly, I'm just too impatient to wait for things like that in the mail.

Snarechick

All three showed up for me just now (first time I checked) and I am getting them now...

A lot of LG users :)  I used to have one, the phone before this.  I have an Audiovox something or other...has the bright blue flashing seizure lights on the sides. :o

sd1619

I emailed pogo about not having turbo on my phone, here is there response, I never mentioned about not being able to log on
Hello,

Right now, if you have an underscore in your Pogo screen name it's likely that you will not be able to log on to Pogo using your mobile phone. We have contacted the team in charge of the Pogo Mobile products and they are looking at how to solve this issue. Please subscribe to FAQ number 18001 by clicking the "Notify Me by Email if this Answer is Updated" button below then answer so that you will automatically receive the solution to this issue when it has been resolved. We apologize for the inconvenience.

bug

It just really sucks that I can't get the games in Canada.  :'(
No extra badges for me.

DafoeGirl

Quote from: PogoNutz on August 10, 2005, 08:13:16 PM
If you get desperate, you can do what I did. Print out the new mobile badges, cut them out and glue them in your album. It makes it kinda hard to see the screen but at least I can say I got 'em all (without roaming). LOL

This reminded me of a funny Strong Bad email toon from Homestarrunner.com.  Sorry to get off subject, but if you wanna see something funny...

http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail127.html

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview